No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pirog: Povetkin Needs To Get Inside To Beat Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pirog: Povetkin Needs To Get Inside To Beat Klitschko

Former world middleweight champion Dmitry Pirog has broken down Saturday's fight between Wladimir Klitschko (60-3, 51KOs), the WBO/IBO/IBF/WBA heavuweight champion, and unbeaten mandatory challenger Alexander Povetkin (26-0, 18KOs). A massive crowd is expected at the Olympic Stadium in Moscow, Russia.

[Click Here To Read More]

I cant wait for this fight. I love the Klits but i think Pove is gonna do something here.

Comment

Pirog is correct. You have to get inside on Klitschko but the problem is that getting inside is very difficult. Povetkin has no head movement as well, so he's going to be eating a stiff jab every time he tries to get close.

Comment

when a fighter trys to get on the inside with wlad he holds on

Comment

What the hell ever happened to this pirog clown?

Comment

Pirog is a genius! Just like that he figured out how to beat Wlad. Just walk in and knock him out..

Comment

Povetkin won't be allowed to get inside, Luis Pabon is refereeing the fight.

This is the same referee who wouldn't let Chisora work the inside against Haye, and wouldn't let Ward work inside against Abraham.

Povetkin's chances have diminished significantly with that appointment. He needed a Smoger-style referee.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
                Povetkin won't be allowed to get inside, Luis Pabon is refereeing the fight.

This is the same referee who wouldn't let Chisora work the inside against Haye, and wouldn't let Ward work inside against Abraham.

Povetkin's chances have diminished significantly with that appointment. He needed a Smoger-style referee.
                Pusvetkin's chances diminished completely the moment he signed the dotted line to fight Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  I cant wait for this fight. I love the Klits but i think Pove is gonna do something here.
                  I hope that pa gets ktfo. My bad, wrong thread. Povetkin has no chance. It may end early. War Rios!

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
                    What the hell ever happened to this pirog clown?
                    He can't get healthy.

Comment

Working...
                    X