No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bradley is Shredded, Ready For Marquez War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Bradley is Shredded, Ready For Marquez War

Indio, Ca. "DESERT STORM IS READY" --- Undefeated WBO World Welterweight champion Timothy "Desert Storm' Bradley works out during media day for his upcoming world championship fight against four-division champion Juan Manuel Marquez on Saturday, Oct 12 at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas,Nevada.
    Promoted by Top Rank®, in association with Zanfer Promotions, Wynn Las Vegas, Márquez Boxing, and Tecate, Bradley vs. Márquez will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View®. --- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank. [Click Here To Read More]

Looks like he might have a better handle on his weight than he did leading up to Provodnikov. And that could be important. Bradley could conceivably win, but could also get drilled by a Marquez right hand - and he took so much punishment last time out so we won't know of any lingering effects until he gets clipped. This is a very good match-up.

Comment

this is going to be entertaining. i got bradley by decision but you never know. jmm the mexican legend can throw the leather.

Comment

Tim looks in peak condition for this fight. Das wassup.

Comment

people are sleeping on this fight. it could get crazy.

bradley will eventually get caught and end up in a war. i'm banking on it.

he's only about half a year removed from the provodnikov fight.

love timmy bradley. marquez too. this should be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            people are sleeping on this fight. it could get crazy.

bradley will eventually get caught and end up in a war. i'm banking on it.

he's only about half a year removed from the provodnikov fight.

love timmy bradley. marquez too. this should be a great fight.
            I don't see how this could possibly be boring. Bradley and Marquez both respond to getting hit by throwing back. It's their nature. They will go at each other. Bradley was too stupid to even run from Pac when hurt. Most the time he started windmilling towards Pac when he got caught.

Comment

one of tim bradley's balls.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I don't see how this could possibly be boring. Bradley and Marquez both respond to getting hit by throwing back. It's their nature. They will go at each other. Bradley was too stupid to even run from Pac when hurt. Most the time he started windmilling towards Pac when he got caught.
                These are my exact thoughts! This is going to be a war man!

Comment

Really don't know who to root for in this fight.

Can't wait for this fight though, going to be dope.

Comment

His pysique is always reedickyluss, but his chest looks particularly pumped there.

I don't think they'll be a KO personally, and can see it being a close decision to Tim with a lot seeing Juan the winner.

Comment

Working...
                    X