Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Chavez Jr. Discusses Controversial Win Over Vera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Chavez Jr. Discusses Controversial Win Over Vera

Luis Sandoval catches up with former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., as he discusses his controversial ten round decision victory over Bryan Vera at the StubHub Center in Carson, California, and what he wants to do in the future. [Click Here To Read More]

Someone get rid of this guy already, hes ruining the Chavez name.. Aint nothing special with this puppy..

Comment

Can't believe Chavez is still talking about fighting at 160.

Comment

Julio Sr at the end of the 11th round "Estas perdiendo hijo, tienes que darle todo ahora, dale ganchos en doble. Lo tienes que parar". Translation: "You are losing son, you have to give him everything you have right now. Throw double hook, you need the KO".

Yet this fool is on here saying he knew he won...look at his face before the scorecards were read...when they asked him how he felt about the outcome he waved his hand like "so,so"...but he thought he won? I knew this fight was fcked the moment they announced all three judges were from California. Anyone else notice Bob Arum was nowhere to be found...I am absolutely convinced Arum due to the embarrassment of this circus plans to throw this kid to the wolves sooner rather than later. Arum may be many things but he isn't one to be disrespected by his fighters.

Comment

... He said he had his right hand broken and he plans to fight in December...
          What a mess in the kid's head!...

Comment

Jr will get any significant fight from 160-175. I don't know how he gets this kind of support to make so much money after all his antics. He has become a full prima donna.

I don't know how he has any fans. He is becoming one of those fighters that ppl tune him to watch him get beat

Comment

If he's going to fight at 173 he should fight Stevenson. Yes, I do want to see him beaten to a pulp.

Comment

Working...
              X