Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Andre Ward - Three Part Interview on Ring Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Andre Ward - Three Part Interview on Ring Return

Luis Sandoval catches up with WBA super middleweight champion Andre Ward to discuss his upcoming clash with undefeated top-rated contender Edwin Rodriguez, the long layoff, and more [Click Here To Read More]

Ward's saying all the right things leading up to the fight, seems to be genuinely confident in his return. Interested to see which direction he takes if he's victorious against Rodriguez, I doubt Arum sacrifices Chavez Jr anytime soon and Froch doesn't really seem to keen on a rematch.

Comment

What a top guy Andre Ward is. Very level headed, big respect for him.

Comment

Can't say Ward doesn't do his homework on his opposition.

Comment

Glad the 1B best fighter in the world is making his return.

Comment

Looking forward to his return.

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
              Ward's saying all the right things leading up to the fight, seems to be genuinely confident in his return. Interested to see which direction he takes if he's victorious against Rodriguez, I doubt Arum sacrifices Chavez Jr anytime soon and Froch doesn't really seem to keen on a rematch.
              In case Chavez Jr. would fight Ward, it would be Jr's end of career...
              As I have learned from the media, Froch would go for the rematch -- but I suspect Ward asked for too much money to cross the Pond and he also asked for the Wembley stadium as venue... I also suspect that Hearn (Froch's promoter) doesn't believe he could sell Wembley for a Carl-Andre fight...

Comment

If Ward is physically OK, I think he would easily win this fight -- he is going to take Rodriguez from the inside, because Edwin has long hands...

Comment

Ward may become P4P best but, unfortunately, Andre will never become a PPV attraction -- he doesn't provide the suspense and the show required for that.
                  Also, Ward doesn't take chances -- he didn't fight Bute at the right time, he is likely not to fight Adonis or Kovalev next...

Comment

I like to Hear Andre talk. He's smart. Aware of what may be perceived as hypocrisy on his part, counters it well. Go GOD

Comment

Working...
                    X