No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Chavez Jr. vs. Vera Post Fight Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Chavez Jr. vs. Vera Post Fight Press Conference

Luis Sandoval catches the post fight press conference to Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. Bryan Vera at the StubHub Center in Carson, California. Hear from Chavez, Vera, trainer Ronnie Shields and more. [Click Here To Read More]

Bryan Vera has one hell of a chin he is one tough mother ****er, he means trouble for anyone at 160. If they wanna give Marco Antonio Rubio a title shot so badly, make him earn it against Bryan Vera. Hell At this point I'd love to see Vera take on Peter Quillin after he beats Gabriel Rosado, who never should have taken that fight, and should have moved back down to 154.

I could see if people scored the fight as a draw or a 1 point decision for either Vera or Chavez but the scorecards were obviously not indicative of the fight that actually occurred. JCC was hit by a few low blows, true, but it comes with the territory, he needs to really work on his stamina and work rate, he just takes way too much time off in rounds. As a fan I'd love to see a well scored rematch but the cynic in me says JCC will just get another gift wrapped decision. One thing is for certain however, JCC jr needs a lot of work if he wants to compete in the super middleweight and light heavyweight divisions.

Comment

Working...
    X