Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Boxing's Stars Hit The StubHub Center in Carson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Boxing's Stars Hit The StubHub Center in Carson

HustleBoss.com/BoxingScene.com's Chris Robinson goes behind the scenes during fight day and night for the Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. Brian Vera event, as well as bonus shots from back to back pressers at the Manhattan Beach Marriott featuring Gennady Golovkin, Andre Ward, and Edwin Rodriguez.

Continue on to the gallery for shots of Brandon Rios, Tim Bradley, Vera, Chavez Jr., Robert Garcia, Daniel Ponce De Leon, Mikey Garcia, and several other stars. [Click Here To Read More]

That espn guy looks like such a ****ing snake. Did anyone see him at the Chavez weigh in yesterday, when the camera was suppose to be off him? What a total creep. Sure puts on a good face when he's live. Only a sociopath can do that big of a 180 on and off camera.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
      That espn guy looks like such a ****ing snake. Did anyone see him at the Chavez weigh in yesterday, when the camera was suppose to be off him? What a total creep. Sure puts on a good face when he's live. Only a sociopath can do that big of a 180 on and off camera.
      The Mexican guy? What'd he do?

Comment

Gibbons is the f u c k e n snake.

Comment

Man, if this boxing thing doesn't work, El Perro could probably have a great career heading a Columbian cartel.

Comment

Link to video?

Comment

A few years back I was at a Solo Boxeo fight and me and my buddy try to say wasup to Bernie and he was a total di€k. Fu€k him.

Comment

Originally posted by wansen64 View Post
                Gibbons is the f u c k e n snake.
                Story?
                Originally posted by ElPerroBigoton View Post
                A few years back I was at a Solo Boxeo fight and me and my buddy try to say wasup to Bernie and he was a total di€k. Fu€k him.
                What happened? He took a pic w my buddy at the Maidana-Lopez fight and then he was talking to us real chill like afterwords.

Comment

I wonder how much they paid them to be there

Comment

Working...
                  X