No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Breidis Prescott Tests The Welterweight Waters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Breidis Prescott Tests The Welterweight Waters

Hard puncher Breidis Prescott (26-5, 20KOs) will test the waters in the welterweight division on Saturday night, when he faces Edinson Garcia (23-16, 12KOs) in Puerto, Colombia. It will be Prescott's first bout since losing an unexpected ten round decision to Terence Crawford in March on HBO. Both Prescott and Garcia weighed in at the welterweight limit of 147-pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn, that's the piece that raped Khan huh?!!

Comment

As a friend of Prescott, as well as training him and sparring with him I've never seen him this out of shape...I don't think this weight class is good for him even though he is 5'11

Comment

Comment

& in other news Amir Khans ar5e just fell out and hes moving up to 154!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            & in other news Amir Khans ar5e just fell out and hes moving up to 154!

Comment

Prescott looking to make Khan twerk again!!!!!

Comment

Khan says this is indeed the unkindest cut of all he was saving his new moves for money May but bring it on nothing like kickin oldschool moves

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Damn, that's the piece that raped Khan huh?!!
                  that is one of the best dance exhibitions there has ever been my only regret is it is so damn short the fight did not even go 1 minute if they fight again we'll see Khan on the dance floor 2 if he makes it a whole round of epic booty shakin that shnit would be live

I heard Khan was hiring a new trainer Richard Simmons to firm up his booty before he shows off any new steps though

Comment

Test the waters? Nigga you almost retired, just take any fight you can at this point.

Comment

Working...
                    X