No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mundine: No Geale Trilogy After I Beat Shane Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mundine: No Geale Trilogy After I Beat Shane Mosley

THERE may be some unfinished business but Anthony Mundine says he will knock back a re-match with Daniel Geale if triumphant against American legend Shane Mosley next month.

Mundine has predicted big name opponents to come calling if he stops 42-year-old former five-time world champion Mosley in Sydney on October 23.

However, he reckons Geale should not bother picking up the phone.

Mundine believes Geale will be tempted to organise a third bout after losing his IBF middleweight belt to England's Darren Barker by a split decision on American debut last month. [Click Here To Read More]

Mundine is a f**king idiot. He beat Bronco McKart in front of 200 people and though that earned him a shot at Mayweather. Now he's trying to fight a twice retired Shane Mosley thinking it will make him an attractive opponent. I really hope Mosely gives him a beating just so he'll be a man of his word and retire.

Comment

Really who is this guy all he talks about is fighting floyd when he has not fought a name fighter he's whole career.. i really Mosley KO's this idiot and retire and puts mundine in retirement.. the only way i know this guy is because of fight night LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Illdil View Post
        Really who is this guy all he talks about is fighting floyd when he has not fought a name fighter he's whole career.. i really Mosley KO's this idiot and retire and puts mundine in retirement.. the only way i know this guy is because of fight night LOL
        Not true, he got KO'd by the great Sven Ottke!

Comment

Originally posted by hr186 View Post
          Mundine is a f**king idiot. He beat Bronco McKart in front of 200 people and though that earned him a shot at Mayweather. Now he's trying to fight a twice retired Shane Mosley thinking it will make him an attractive opponent. I really hope Mosely gives him a beating just so he'll be a man of his word and retire.
          It will make him an attractive opponent, just not in the US.

Mosley is getting $1.5 million for this fight. At very least Mundine could get Golovkin in the ring to get good boy'd.
          Last edited by Weebler I; 09-27-2013, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
            It will make him an attractive opponent, just not in the US.

Mosley is getting $1.5 million for this fight. At very least Mundine could get Golovkin in the ring to get good boy'd.
            Good boy'd is my new favorite boxing term lingo lol

Comment

Maybe wishful thinking at this stage, but I hope Mosley annihilates that tit.

Comment

Comment

Mundine will think he's some God if he beats Shane. I am pulling for Shane to win, but unfortunately that might encourage him to "make one last major run"..since he's already lost to Cotto, Canelo and Mayweather, that last run could include someone like Trout or Lara. Or seek a Molina for a belt.

Comment

Why is this on a Wednesday? Are the "big" fights in Australia always on Wednesdays? I remember when Roy Jones went down there to fight Danny Green, it was a Wednesday.

Comment

Working...
                    X