No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Mr. Toemaker, You're a Classless Bollywood Diva

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: Mr. Toemaker, You're a Classless Bollywood Diva

London - After yesterday's rescheduled date was announced as February 8th 2014 at the Phones 4 U Arena Manchester, following Haye's withdrawal from the original September 28th date, Tyson Fury gave this reaction:

"I'm so glad to have this fight rescheduled - in my opinion, he's a classless pre-madonna, a diva, a no good wannabe Bollywood actor and I can't wait to put him in his place," Tyson said.

"There's lots of honest and hard working people in this world and I believe I'm going to punish and poleaxe this money grabbing cry baby for all of them - he's getting knocked spark out!
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is Fury always angry at everyone?

Comment

I hope Haye knocks this clown out the way Marquez knocked out Pacquaio so he can disappear and we won't have to listen to his mouth anymore.

Comment

After this fight, I am officially done with David "**** house" Haye.

Comment

Lol at the tittle fury is a boss

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
            Lol at the tittle fury is a boss
            you won't get funnier headline comments out of any other boxer that is for sure!

Comment

Haye likes his opponent to try ko him so he can like a sniper counterpunch them senseless.

But having said that, Audley was a bit scared to throw punches, but still got ko'ed

Comment

So pissed this fight got pushed back. I need somebody to ko this motor mouth bum.

Comment

I can't see beyond a Haye beatdown based on styles, but after this cut I've completely 180'd on Tyson. Imagine wrecking yourself in the middle of Belgium with all those incredible Belgian beers that you couldn't drink, eating that boring food you eat when training, then the fights off for five months and you can't realistically have a stay busy fight.

Poor Paris Fury, she'll need a new hip.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleaver View Post
                    I can't see beyond a Haye beatdown based on styles, but after this cut I've completely 180'd on Tyson. Imagine wrecking yourself in the middle of Belgium with all those incredible Belgian beers that you couldn't drink, eating that boring food you eat when training, then the fights off for five months and you can't realistically have a stay busy fight.

Poor Paris Fury, she'll need a new hip.
                    If Fury can make it past the fifth round he'll outbox him.

Comment

Working...
                    X