No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Alexander Usyk Announces His Deal With K2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Alexander Usyk Announces His Deal With K2

Alexander Usyk: “It is vitally important for me to debut in Ukraine. I visited the USA and UK, but K2 offered me the best option. I am happy about that and will proudly represent it sharing my success with my compatriots. I will come to America soon, but to pick up the champion belts”.

Vitalii Klitschko: I am convinced that Ukrainian boxing fans will enjoy his charisma and boxing skills for a long time. We keep our fists for hearing the Ukrainian anthem worldwide in the nearest future while Alexander would be dis*****g the world title. I am sure that his talent, ardor and purposefulness will easily make it happen.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great signing for K2, and great choice for a promoter by Usyk. Very exciting fighter who is going to be a champion someday, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
      Great signing for K2, and great choice for a promoter by Usyk. Very exciting fighter who is going to be a champion someday, IMO.
      Completely agree. He was very impressive during the Olympics.

His dancing wasn't bad either, lol!

Comment

Someone needs to tell Oleksandr that there are no belts in America at CW or HW so he doesn't have to bother.

His debut is Nov 9th
        Last edited by Mikhnienko; 09-25-2013, 01:09 PM.

Comment

LOL that first pic of Vitali.

Comment

Great signing! I know now usyk and vasyl are tight and I dont know if usyk will conti ue to train with anatoly but its time he steps out onto his own. He can't be with vasyl all the time. Im glad for him with K2 he should be able to establish a good career. Much respects!

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
              Someone needs to tell Oleksandr that there are no belts in America at CW or HW so he doesn't have to bother.

His debut is Nov 9th
              So true.

Comment

Working...
              X