No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Haye, Wilder, Wach, Towers Send Fury a Message

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Haye, Wilder, Wach, Towers Send Fury a Message

Former champion David Haye has a small sparring army in his training camp. Haye, along with giant sized Deontay Wilder, Mariusz Wach and Richard Towers - send a message to Tyson Fury, who faces Haye on September 28th in Manchester.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope David Haye incurs serious brain damage in this fight. It would be a bonus if he died in the ring. I hope his corpse is exhumed and shat on by Wlad.

Comment

looks like a scene from a ****o LMAO

you wouldn't want to get a brawl with then lot that is for sure

Comment

Fury is going to shock the world and stop Haye. WAR FURY!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

the alabama jackass aka the windmill is there to help haye brush up on his rabbit punching skills

Comment

Lol this **** is hilarious this is Monday Night RAW lol

Comment

Originally posted by freethinkersam View Post
              I hope David Haye incurs serious brain damage in this fight. It would be a bonus if he died in the ring. I hope his corpse is exhumed and shat on by Wlad.
              What did your parents do to you when you were a child that would make you say something so stupid?

Comment

What? Damn man some of you mofos need to get out of the house and get some fresh air,
                wishing brain damage and death on a fighter? Some people have no respect for the sport or self respect.

That is like someone wishing you get in a car wreck, get brain damage, and die because they dont like the way you post.

Get a life son

Comment

wow I hope you get a perma ban for such a stupid comment.

Comment

reported*......

Comment

Working...
                    X