No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather-Canelo, Behind The Scenes in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather-Canelo, Behind The Scenes in Vegas

HustleBoss.com/BoxingScene.com's Chris Robinson goes behind the scenes inside of the MGM Grand in Las Vegas during fight week ahead of this Saturday night's 'The One' pay per view extravaganza featuring Floyd Mayweather vs. Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez.

Check out photos from Tuesday's grand arrival, Wednesday's final press conference, the Julio Diaz-Shawn Porter II weigh-in, and everything in between. [Click Here To Read More]

This the first pic of Canelo I can admit he looks kind of drained. We'll find out tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      This the first pic of Canelo I can admit he looks kind of drained. We'll find out tomorrow.
      he does...I wonder what his weight is in that pic

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
        he does...I wonder what his weight is in that pic
        I would guess 153-155.

Comment

Canelo looks gaunt lol.

Comment

You can tell Canelo isnt at healthy weight when that Herpes at the corner of his mouth shows lmao

Comment

Drained drained drained......thats all i hear!
              I wrestled for 10 yrs went undefeated 4 yrs freestyle champ an 4yr high school state champ id cut 15 lbs in 4 days easy.....make weight at 7:30am on a friday then eat rehydrate an wrestle my first match at 10:30am an have 5 matches a day for 2 days streight an went unbeaten for almost a decade!!!!!!!!!
              Ur tellin me canelo cant make lose 2 more lbs then usual get 24 hrs to rehydrate an put on 15-20lbs when he enters the ring an only has to go 12 rounds for millions!!!!!!!
              GET THE F**K OUTTA HERE WITH THAT DRAINED **** ALREADY!!!!!!!
              ITS 2LBS FOR A COUPLE HRS THEN BACK TO. 165-170 REHYDRATED AN ALL!!!!!
              90% of these ppl dont know **** bout loosin weight an being truely drained!!!!
              TMT!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaldanaCC View Post
                I wrestled for 10 yrs went undefeated 4 yrs freestyle champ an 4yr high school state champ id cut 15 lbs in 4 days easy.....make weight at 7:30am on a friday then eat rehydrate an wrestle my first match at 10:30am an have 5 matches a day for 2 days streight an went unbeaten for almost a decade!!!!!!!!!
                Ur tellin me canelo cant make lose 2 more lbs then usual get 24 hrs to rehydrate an put on 15-20lbs when he enters the ring an only has to go 12 rounds for millions!!!!!!!
                TMT!!!!!!!!!
                They wanna forget he weighed 153.5 for Trout and rehydrated to 170 after that.

So he's really coming down 1.5 lbs from his last weigh-in and rehydrating back up to between 160-170.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Right there with you. First time I can admit he looks a bit drained.

Comment

Originally posted by SaldanaCC View Post
                    TMT!!!!!!!!!
                    U don't get it. We dont know and neither does Canelo know at which point he stops losing fluid from his body, and starts to lose a little brain fluid. And we dont know how much time his brain would need to replenish that fluid in his brain. Studies have said it takes 24-48 hours.

Congrats to you for never receiving brain injuries, but everyones body and mind is different.

Comment

Working...
                    X