Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather-Canelo Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather-Canelo Face To Face at Final Presser

LAS VEGAS -- Eight-Time, Five-Division World Champion Floyd "Money" Mayweather and Unified Super Welterweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez are primed and ready for the biggest fight of 2013 on Saturday, September 14. Before these two mega stars step into the ring at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. The two boxers went face to face at Wednesday's final press conference.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Floyd is a bit taller than Canelo..

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
      nah.... it's the shoes they were wearing, they're probably close to the same height, canelo might be slightly taller if anything.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by James_Toney View Post
          nah.... it's the shoes they were wearing, they're probably close to the same height, canelo might be slightly taller if anything.
          Nah, Floyd's reach is 72 and Canelo's is 70 1/2 so Floyd is taller. I remember when Floyd and Canelo would pose for pics together back when Canelo was still fighting on the undercards and Floyd always seemed a bit taller..

Comment

Floyd's a 1/2" taller than Canelo, who cares... Canelo will be 20lbs heavier on Saturday night.

Comment

Money is starting to look more and more like Poppa Floyd lol

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
                Floyd's a 1/2" taller than Canelo, who cares... Canelo will be 20lbs heavier on Saturday night.
                It means quite a bit actually because Floyd fights a lot taller then he is so Canelo will get countered a lot once Floyd finds the distance..

Comment

:blow:
                  When the Pretty One, is laying on the Canvas we'll have too take a New Mesurment!!!:bukkake:
                  Last edited by jbpanama; 09-11-2013, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Nah, Floyd's reach is 72 and Canelo's is 70 1/2 so Floyd is taller. I remember when Floyd and Canelo would pose for pics together back when Canelo was still fighting on the undercards and Floyd always seemed a bit taller..
                    Height doesn't always dictate reach. I'm 6'6, I have a buddy who is 3 inches shorter then me but his arms are much longer

Comment

Working...
                    X