No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs. Canelo: Ricky, Matthew Hatton Review

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs. Canelo: Ricky, Matthew Hatton Review

Ricky and Matthew Hatton give us an exclusive lowdown on this weekend's Floyd Mayweather-Saul Alvarez clash in Las Vegas.

Floyd Mayweather Jr (44-0 26KOs) is no stranger to mega-fights, but this weekend he arguably faces the fight of his life against Saul Alavrez (42-0-1 30-KOs).

The pair will put their respective unbeaten records on the line in one of the most eagerly-anticipated showdowns of all time.

British brothers Ricky and Matthew Hatton have shared the ring with both fighters in their distinguished careers and have kindly agreed to give us the lowdown on what is sure to be an explosive clash at the MGM Grand.

Ricky Hatton, Britain's most popular fighter ever, lost in 10 rounds when the famously fought Mayweather in Las Vegas back in December 2007.

Here are his thoughts about the man widely regarded as the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world.
    [Click Here To Read More]

interesting points...

Matthew wants Floyd to lose cause he referred to him as a second tier fighter...
    Last edited by djinferno; 09-10-2013, 11:23 AM.

Comment

They both make some good points. I've been a Mayweather fan since the beginning and i agree with this fight being his most dangerous in a long time. I'm glad he took the fight and I'm interested in seeing what he does if in fact he does get hurt early on.

Comment

NOW all the previous fights mean NOTHING

ITS gonna be DEATH and DESTRUCTION

facing

the Ballerina KID

da kid will have his running shoes on and do the dippy do dah while Canelo will be shutting down da kids EXITS

Will the coming out be that Jr has been a fraud for the past 8 years in the ww division or will he be the real deal

He gets to prove his worth, he talks of liking to be tested

IF the Pale rider can get to his liver with that wicked left hook early we will finally see JR get tested. Didn't somebody say he was dropped by a body shot in training recently ?

The HORSE RIDERs Name is CANELO and HELL FOLLOWS WITH HIM SATURDAY NITE

Comment

King Joffrey is telling it as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by RawDawgHasSpokn View Post
            They both make some good points. I've been a Mayweather fan since the beginning and i agree with this fight being his most dangerous in a long time. I'm glad he took the fight and I'm interested in seeing what he does if in fact he does get hurt early on.
            ACTUALLY in Real time, I have struggled with Jr NOT fighting the PRIME ELITES in the WW division

how bout Y O U mang ?

This HAS to be his most dangerous fight because its THE ONLY ONE that presents REAL DANGER

because

This is JR's FIRST PRIME ELITE HE HAS FOUGHT in over ten years

if I am lying , gooooooooooodddddddd prove it, don't respond with horse S#!T

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
              ACTUALLY in Real time, I have struggled with Jr NOT fighting the PRIME ELITES in the WW division

how bout Y O U mang ?

This HAS to be his most dangerous fight because its THE ONLY ONE that presents REAL DANGER

because

This is JR's FIRST PRIME ELITE HE HAS FOUGHT in over ten years

if I am lying , gooooooooooodddddddd prove it, don't respond with horse S#!T
              1. The scenario in your sig lets me know what kind of mental capacity you possess.
              2. I don't have to prove nothing to you. His record speaks for itself. You can twist the words around to make it more beneficial for you all you want. History don't lie.
              3. RJJ said it first but it also applies to Floyd. It's not that he hasn't fought nobody...he just makes them look like nobody.

Comment

Good take DAWG, I don't think Our Hero, had a Choice.
                SHOWTIME was'en't paying $40 Million for Alexander or
                The Khan, at this point. Do U agree?

Comment

1. The scenario in your sig lets me know what kind of mental capacity you possess.
                  2. I don't have to prove nothing to you. His record speaks for itself. You can twist the words around to make it more beneficial for you all you want. History don't lie.
                  3. RJJ said it first but it also applies to Floyd. It's not that he hasn't fought nobody...he just makes them look like nobody.
                  MANG

1. the response in #1 lets me know who you voted for
                  2. You can't prove it because its not there to PROVE,,,,JR has DUCKED ALL THE PRIME ELITES,,,,history PROVES that right now
                  3. That does apply to JR because all his has fought are :

little guys and OLD washed up champs who can't pull the trigger no more

4. Get ready mang,,, 4 more days of #### then we will see

Comment

True Story, BOY also Selects Opponents Very Carefully, Haven't U Noticed???

Comment

Working...
                    X