Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daiki Kameda Outlasts Rodrigo Guerrero, History Made (Again)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daiki Kameda Outlasts Rodrigo Guerrero, History Made (Again)

Love 'em or hate 'em, there's no denying that it's been one hell of a summer for the Kameda family.

Daiki Kameda completed the trifecta for his fighting brothers, outpointing Rodrigo Guerrero in their vacant title fight Tuesday evening in Tokyo, Japan. The win allowed the Kamedas to enter the history books for the second time in less than five weeks, as all three brothers are now reigning titlists.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Scorecard seems a little wonky there

Comment

Fixed match

Robert Hoyle : 117-109 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?????????????????

Eugene Grant : 116-110 !!!!!!!!! ??????????

Glenn Feldman : 114-112 ??????

Referee Gerard White checked Daiki's low blow, and two point deduction on Daiki in round 5 and 11.

Maybe Daiki took 3 rounds. Guerrero took 6 - 7 rounds. But Japanese fans knew it would be like this. We are not surprised anymore.

Boxing is dead. So far as Kameda's champion-sip bout.

This is a fixed match. There is nothing we can do.

Round 1-4
      ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=168VKHsLvfs
      Round 5-8
      ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcp3NZ0L_ok
      Round 9-12
      ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qROqn4e0yY
      Last edited by trazom_j; 09-03-2013, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Looks like they really wanted Kameda to win so that the brothers would make history. Hopefully the fight is uploaded somewhere soon so I can judge for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
          Looks like they really wanted Kameda to win so that the brothers would make history. Hopefully the fight is uploaded somewhere soon so I can judge for myself.
          give it a day or two... YouTube should have it... The gap in scorecards usually mean funny business... Especially with the kamedas

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            give it a day or two... YouTube should have it... The gap in scorecards usually mean funny business... Especially with the kamedas
            I've always felt that fighters got a fair shake in Japan. Or at least a little more so than other countries.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
              I've always felt that fighters got a fair shake in Japan. Or at least a little more so than other countries.
              Japan is fair... But when it comes to the Kameda family.... Not so much

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                Japan is fair... But when it comes to the Kameda family.... Not so much
                Cuatito Ruiz went to Japan sometime ago and dominated Koki Kameda, yet he was blatantly robbed and they gave Kameda a SD.

Comment

This record is bull**** ruiz beat koki easily. Nd by the sound of it guerrero might of gotten jobbed.

Comment

Working...
                  X