Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Boytsov vs. Hammer on The Horizon For WBO Euro?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Boytsov vs. Hammer on The Horizon For WBO Euro?

An interesting heavyweight showdown could take place in the fall. During the World Boxing Organization's ongoing convention in Budapest, the sanctioning body said it was willing to approve a fight between undefeated contender Denis Boytsov (33-0, 26KOs) of Russia and WBO European champion Christian Hammer (14-3, 10KOs), who was born in Romania and lives in Germany. The winner of the fight would secure a much better ranking. The fight itself could happen before the end of the year, if both sides are able to reach an agreement. [Click Here To Read More]

Hammer had that nice Larsen KO in that ugly fight

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Hammer had that nice Larsen KO in that ugly fight
      I've only seen larsen & hammer a few times but i didn't expect a KO of larsen. it seems boytsov doesn't want to take that next step. I haven't seen much from boytsov in the 7 or 8 fights i've seen & he was 213lbs vs guinn. His chin is untested & is his power really legit? He hasn't exactly fought the best competition. Guinn, gavern & maddone is the best opponents through 33 fights. He is only 27 so we have time to see what he has. I'm ok with this fight as i'm curious to see how both these guys turn out. Would of liked the chisora fight but he finally is healthy & with a decent promoter so the big fights are going to come.

Comment

Haven´t seen Hammer in action but you need some serious power to KO Larsen as Solis couldn´t even hurt him.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
          Haven´t seen Hammer in action but you need some serious power to KO Larsen as Solis couldn´t even hurt him.
          Larsen was extremely gassed by then

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Larsen was extremely gassed by then
            That would explain it, Larsen isn´t exactly Mr Stamina..

Comment

This is a cop out from Boyts. He should be fighting Chisora for genuine(EBU) title.

Comment

Boytsov will never be in a fight that fans care about.

Comment

Wtf happened to the Chisora fight

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    Wtf happened to the Chisora fight
                    Degree of difficulty much too high.

Comment

Working...
                    X