No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Leo Santa Cruz Beats Down Terrazas in Three

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Leo Santa Cruz Beats Down Terrazas in Three

StubHub Center, Carson, California - Leo Santa Cruz (25-0-1, 15KOs) beat down Victor Terrazas (37-3-1, 21KOs) in three rounds to capture the WBC super bantamweight championship. Santa Cruz becomes a two-division beltholder. Santa Cruz had Terrazas' eye nearly shut by the second and then dropped the champion twice in the third to secure the TKO victory and the World Boxing Council's belt.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hard to beat a guy that everyone time you throw a punch, you get battered with three in return. WAR SANTA CRUZ!

Comment

Santa Cruz is the definition of an authentic pressure fighter, not that counterfeit Margarito.

Comment

crazy how fast his eye swelled....sort of like morales vs maidana except quicker i think

Last edited by Bermuda; 08-25-2013, 09:51 AM.

Comment

This kid is something else. What a great fight he fought.

Comment

Precision, combination punching, actually I like how he pressures behind the jab, and even finishes his combination with the jab, closes the gap fast...Santa Cruz is a serious problem.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
              crazy how fast his eye swelled....sort of like morales vs maidana except quicker i think

Morales eye swelled up after 1 round. I think he would have beat Maidana if it didn't swell.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                Precision, combination punching, actually I like how he pressures behind the jab, and even finishes his combination with the jab, closes the gap fast...Santa Cruz is a serious problem.
                most definitely. He is different from the typical brawler. He does a lot of little things and his body shots are just brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  Leo is so accurate...
                  Unfortunately we'll not see him fighting Rigo...

Comment

Working...
                  X