No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Victor Terrazas Hits Los Angeles For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Victor Terrazas Hits Los Angeles For War

The super bantamweight world champion of the World Boxing Council (WBC), Victor "Viking" Terrazas, arrived inf Los Angeles, California. This coming Saturday at the StubHub Center in Carson, Terrazas will challenge undefeated mandatory challenger Leo Santa Cruz in a Showtime televised co-feature. The main event will have a battle of Mexican veterans, with WBC featherweight champion Abner Mares defending against two division beltholder Jhonny Gonzalez.

[Click Here To Read More]

I admit I don't know much about Terrazas, does he give Santa Cruz any problems?

Comment

Santa Cruz will probably win, but I think Terrazas can give him something to think about.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

Santa Cruz will probably win, but I think Terrazas can give him something to think about.
        I'll check this fight out later on, I see that he won a SD against Mijares, how close was it?

I'm honestly not that impressed with Santa Cruz, fun offensive fighter to watch but I see a guy like Mares having his way with him.

Comment

The fight was close, but I thought he won. He also has a victory over Montiel, so his resume is decent. He does have the experience advantage, so maybe that will translate into a victory.

Comment

Can't wait for this fight! Terrazas is gonna beat Santa Cruz, it's going to be a bloody WAR though.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              I admit I don't know much about Terrazas, does he give Santa Cruz any problems?
              I think he the same guy who ko'd montiel and got a no contest for some reason

Comment

Don't know much about Terrazas but I do know that it's two Mexicans going at it. Can't help but be good and it will likely turn into a war.

Comment

Activity could win the day for the young man

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                    I think he the same guy who ko'd montiel and got a no contest for some reason
                    That was Valdez, which was before Hasegawa. Terrazas beat Montiel after Donaire, when he was pretty much washed up and way too small at 122.

Comment

Working...
                    X