No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Takashi Miura-Sergio Thompson Early Cancun Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Takashi Miura-Sergio Thompson Early Cancun Results

Plaza de Toros, Cancun, Mexico - Cesar Gandara (22-3, 9KOs) retained his flyweight FECARBOX title with an efficient, but lackluster boxing masterclass in the Plaza de Toros, Cancun. Opponent Raul "Baby" Koh (4-3-2, 2KOs) was competitive for the first four rounds, but then he started getting picked off with crisp left jabs and body shots, falling short with many of his jabs. Baby was wobbled with a big right uppercut in the sixth, but recovered well. Cesar constantly beat him to the punch, but no more power shots. Cesar got the unanimous ten round nod.
    [Click Here To Read More]

War Japan!

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
      war japan!
      uchiyama/miura for new years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

I had a feeling Miura would win and knew that he had the power to drop Thompson as well.

Excellent win from Miura, I guess this just proves how beastly that Uchiyama is for beating him.

Comment

Originally posted by porknchili View Post
          I had a feeling Miura would win and knew that he had the power to drop Thompson as well.

Excellent win from Miura, I guess this just proves how beastly that Uchiyama is for beating him.
          Miura showed how beastly he was when he was the first to drop Uchiyama.
          I thought he had a good chance, but not fighting in Yeyo's territory.
          Congrats to him, hope a unification is on the horizon

Comment

Gamboa was sitting front row shouting instructions to Yeyo but does anybody know why he was really there?

Comment

Originally posted by kozone View Post
              Gamboa was sitting front row shouting instructions to Yeyo but does anybody know why he was really there?
              Who knows why he was there.... who knows why he does anything

Comment

Originally posted by kozone View Post
                Lol yeah that was funny. Gamboa and some guys over there just extremely excited screaming instructions to Thompson.

Comment

Just read Miura was rushed to the hospital. Hope he's alright.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                    Just read Miura was rushed to the hospital. Hope he's alright.
                    Oh man.. I heard it was a brutal fight... two big punchers fighting like that.
                    I need to watch

Comment

Working...
                    X