No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Takashi Miura, Sergio Thompson Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Takashi Miura, Sergio Thompson Go Face To Face

Mandatory challenger Sergio ‘Yeyo’ Thompson (27-2, 25KOs) went face to face at the final press conference with WBC super featherweight champion Takashi Miura (25-2-2, 19KOs). Their fight takes place on August 17th in Cancun. Thompson gets the homefield advantage as promoter Pepe Gomez of Cancun Boxing stages the highly anticipated fight. Thompson has been waiting for this moment since he started boxing in 2006. After a good winning streak, including a TKO of Jorge Linares, Thompson is focused to make his big moment count. Photos by Alma Montiel. [Click Here To Read More]

Miura gonna have to KO Thompson to keep his belt. No idea why this is in Mexico.... they must've paid him a lot

Comment

Originally posted by I am evol View Post
      Miura gonna have to KO Thompson to keep his belt. No idea why this is in Mexico.... they must've paid him a lot
      I think I would put my dough on Thompson, lol

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        I think I would put my dough on Thompson, lol
        I just hope Miura wins so there's an Uchiyama unification. If Thompson wins I wonder if Uchiyama camp will offer the dough for a unification

Comment

Props to the champion for being willing to travel outside of Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by I am evol View Post
            Miura got Diaz to come to his home in Japan to win the belt. Good for him for being willing to travel to Mexico after getting a Mexican belt-holder to come to Japan

Comment

My Question is what the hell is Rober Downey Jr. doing in Mexico? and in this boxing card?....lol

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                My Question is what the hell is Rober Downey Jr. doing in Mexico? and in this boxing card?....lol
                You beat me to it! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                  You beat me to it! LOL!
                  I guess he is trying to enter the boxing bussiness....lol, as IronMan he could give a tip or two about fighting LOL

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                    I guess he is trying to enter the boxing bussiness....lol, as IronMan he could give a tip or two about fighting LOL
                    Holy crap LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X