No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josesito Lopez Injured, Likely Out From 9/6 Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josesito Lopez Injured, Likely Out From 9/6 Bout

According to several people, Riverside Rocky Josesito Lopez (30-6, 18KOs), is likely out of his September 6th fight with Aaron Martinez. According to what Lopez posted on his Facebook account and from these sources, Lopez has a sprained muscle in his chest and is getting checked out by doctors in his hometown of Riverside, Calif. This will prevent him from making his scheduled fight on September 6th at the Fantasy Springs Resort in Indio, CA. No word on whether a replacement for Lopez will be chosen.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This sucks. Areola vs Seth no chin Mitchell n Rafa vs a bum. Not too good IMO.

Comment

Khan fight then?.

Comment

that's fine, Josesito is a bum, I'm tired of watching him get knocked the **** out. if he hadn't caught Victor with his mouth open he would be selling hot dogs at a home depot somewhere. good riddance, hope he never comes back.
        :****you:

Comment

Get berto and josesito to recover and fight at the home depot center with
          Chaves vs brook on the under card

Comment

Who cares josesito is whack anyways,his 15 minutes were up a long time ago

Comment

Originally posted by JosephVelder View Post
              that's fine, Josesito is a bum, I'm tired of watching him get knocked the **** out. if he hadn't caught Victor with his mouth open he would be selling hot dogs at a home depot somewhere. good riddance, hope he never comes back.
              Perhaps not as bluntly and aggressivly , but I do agree with the sentiment. here.

Joseito Lopez is not very good, at all.

Comment

GBP is setting the record for most fights canceled in a year

Comment

Meh, I wasn't looking forward to seeing him fight an unknown. Hopefully he comes back from the injury against a respectable opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by JosephVelder View Post
                    Vic is your cousin or something??? You sound like your ******** is in severe pain bro...

Comment

Working...
                    X