No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Zou Shiming, Gradovich, Estrada, Ruiz Training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Zou Shiming, Gradovich, Estrada, Ruiz Training

Macau,China --- "Fists of Gold 2" --- Zou Shiming(L), two-time Olympic gold medalist and three-time World Amateur Champion hits the mitts with Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach (R) during a light workout Tuesday night at The Venetian Macao Resort in Macau,China. Shiming returns to the ring after his pro debut in April, to headline an exciting card where he will take on Mexico's Jesus Ortega, Saturday, July 27, at the Cotai Arena at The Venetian Macao Resort in Macau,China. Also on the card, IBF Featherweight Champion Evgeny Gradovich of Russia, now fighting out of Oxnard,Ca. makes his first title defense against #1 contender Mauricio Munoz of Argentina. Promoted by Top Rank and Sands China Ltd., in association with Tecate, "ZOU SHIMING: Fists of Gold II " , will also feature another world championship fight – WBO/WBA flyweight champion Juan Estrada vs. Milan Melindo. --- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank.

[Click Here To Read More]

War estrada war ruiz

Comment

Zou looks old... I think hes all hype

Comment

Originally posted by jdubb863 View Post
        Zou looks old... I think hes all hype
        dont think he is all hype this dude is whack i saw his last fight and he barely beat a skinny mexican kid that that was 0-1 i believe.

Comment

zou is a ****y bum ...

Comment

Shiming isnt anything special.. Even against those no names in Macau he couldnt close the show..

Comment

Zou isn't going anywhere but dreamland when he takes on someone good.

Comment

I'm amazed at the amount of hate and money this guy generates at 32 years old. He's doing something right.

Comment

Zou is the man

Comment

Boo Shiming

Comment

Working...
                    X