Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricardo Mayorga Promises To Punish "Juiced Up" Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricardo Mayorga Promises To Punish "Juiced Up" Martinez

Former champion Ricardo "El Matador" Mayorga, has promised to punish Mixed Martial Arts fighter Rene "Level" Martinez (4-0) on July 27th in Managua, Nicaragua. On May 4th in Managua. Mayorga, a former welterweight and junior middleweight champion, is now looking to win world titles in MMA and plans to have Martinez as his next victim. Mayorga is training hard in MMA, with two training sessions per day. He weighs 171-pounds, four pounds under the agreed upon fight weight.

[Click Here To Read More]

I love you Mayorga but I wish this wouldn't be happening, not because I am worried about your health, but because I dread the sight of MMA fanbois littering our beloved NSB forum. They have their own.

Comment

When is this, i'll tune in for the press conference. Always puts on a good show.

Comment

Ricardo must not know who hes goin up against level is a beast a street fighter turned mma hes been knockin dudes out as long as ricardo has plus boxers especially over the hill boxers like ricardo have no biz in the cage if ur stand up is good the defense is wrestling which most boxers know nothing about i see a standing tko for level or a ground an pound victory for level .......ricardo made a mistake takin on level!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          I love you Mayorga but I wish this wouldn't be happening, not because I am worried about your health, but because I dread the sight of MMA fanbois littering our beloved NSB forum. They have their own.
          Yeah, that stuff is stupid. Mayorga losing an MMA fight doesn't say anything about either sport. Kobe Bryant and Lebron James would lose to Federer in a Tennis match, not because they aren't as great athletes, it just isn't there sport. Same with MMA and boxing: Apples and oranges.
          The aftermath of James Toney doing that teenage girl attention bit he did with the UFC was horrific.

Comment

''He fought bums and strangers in parks''

lol

Comment

Last time he got robbed. He will KO this juiced up Maricon in DosSeconds

Comment

LOL I'll tune up for the press conference, Mayorga is amazing

Mayorga: "I'll be going home with your wife, and you will go with Ricky Martin"
                Cotto: "..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHr3P7qlk4k
                Last edited by microMXL; 07-17-2013, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by microMXL View Post
                  LOL I'll tune up for the press conference, Mayorga is amazing

Mayorga: "I'll be going home with your wife, and you will go with Ricky Martin"
                  Cotto: "..."
                  I know Mayorga is known for these types of antics but can any man on earth blame him for wanting to go home with Cotto's wife? She looks like a porcelain doll ffs.

Comment

Haha I shouldn't be but I am kind of hyped for this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X