No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rodriguez-Grachev Early Results: Bursak Beats Arron

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rodriguez-Grachev Early Results: Bursak Beats Arron

European middleweight champion Maksim "Tiiger" Bursak (27-1-1, 12 KOs) successfully retained his continental regalia for the very first time, clearly outscoring much taller opponent Prince Arron (23-5-1, 5 KOs) over twelve rounds in a rugged, unpleasant fight, filled in with gaps, fouls and clinching.

[Click Here To Read More]

I don't even think Rodrigeuz broke a sweat.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
      I don't even think Rodrigeuz broke a sweat.
      Wow! I wish I could make 600k like that....easy money!

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
        Wow! I wish I could make 600k like that....easy money!
        I tuned in just to see the start before going back to the Brooke-Carson fight, and it looked like Rodriguez was Drago and Grachez was Apollo.

Comment

Edwin throws wild, looping punches and some day he is going to get countered with a big punch and knocked out. Too amateurish the way he throws punches. He is lucky he has gone this far with a style that is going to get him laid out flat at some point.

Comment

Jesus what a beating

Comment

I said "damn" each time Rodriguez threw a punch. Amazed on how easily he just beat the hell out of Grachev.

Comment

Edwin fought like Mayorga. Wide hard shots the whole time. He's gonna have issues vs a more technical guy.

Comment

Good performance by Allakhverdiev. It's a pity he couldn't showcase his skills on HBO vs Prescott that night but hopefully he get's a big fight next.

Comment

No! You may not be Drago's son no more!

Comment

Working...
                    X