Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana Waits For Broner's Decision: Fight Me or Vacate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana Waits For Broner's Decision: Fight Me or Vacate

After beating Josesito Lopez by way of an exciting sixth round technical knockout on June 8th in Carson, CA, in a card that broke the ticket’s selling historical record for the Home Depot Center, Argentina’s Marcos Maidana ratified his mandatory position to fight for the WBA regular welterweight title, which was won by Adrien Broner two weeks later. Therefore, Broner vs. Maidana is the fight many people is talking about in the last recent weeks.

However, as of yet Broner did not decide whether he will keep the 147-lbs title and honor his obligation to face Maidana or if he will move back to 135-lbs where he also holds the WBC lightweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Maidana doesn't come to fight, he comes to kill you

Comment

This fight is going to happen, i have a good feeling.

Comment

I actually think this one happens. It should be an excellent fight.

Comment

If this fight gets made, I can see mayweather in broner's ear... "just run, ally has got your back.. we'll let our fans call it "boxing" and laugh all the way to the bank!".. but maidana has shown a little bit of boxing improvement.. still doubt haymon lets broner in with this beast! there's a reason why he made him jump 140.. and take on feather fisted mally!

Comment

Talking like he's the mando...Thurman/Chaves will have priority over you

Comment

Seems like a lot of risk for Broner to take at this point. Broner is better off at 135, at least he has power there.

Comment

Maidana is getting a lil clownish. Yesterday he was talking only taking the fight for the right price. Now, he's claiming the ball is in Broner's court. Which one is it?

Comment

i got my money on broner if this happens

Comment

Broner beats Maidana I hope the fight happens

Comment

Working...
                    X