No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bradley, Marquez Go Face To Face in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Bradley, Marquez Go Face To Face in Mexico

Mexico City, MX --- (L-R) Undefeated WBO World Welterweight champion Timothy Bradley and four-division champion Juan Manuel Marquez pose during the press conference at the TV Azteca Studios in Mexico City to announce their upcoming Saturday,Oct 12 world championship fight at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas,Nevada. Promoted by Top Rank®, in association with Zanfer Promotions, Wynn Las Vegas, Márquez Boxing, and Tecate, Bradley vs. Márquez will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View®. Tickets to Bradley vs. Márquez go on sale This Friday! June 21. --- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank [Click Here To Read More]

Bradley looks like an NFL fullback

Comment

Man, these Tecate and Corona ladies have upped their game

And for real, what's good w/ Bradley? He looks like he's 180-185

Comment

Is this Jeru or Bradley....who knows?

Comment

2013 has been very good for boxing. Warquez!

Comment

Bradley looks like between fights Hatton.

Comment

Bradley looks like a fat turd. 180-190 easy...

Comment

Bradley is fat, that's all I got to say.

Comment

A guy with Bradley's physique burns that off quickly...

but as with Mayweather and Hopkins...they stay in tip top condition so that camp isn't focused on shedding weight, but being strong, comfortable, relaxed and focusing on skill, sharpness and strategy.

That's why it never meant much to me to see someone like Chris Areola release photos of him getting into shape for a fight...to me it just means his camp is based around exercise sessions rather than actual skill and technique

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
                    A guy with Bradley's physique burns that off quickly...

but as with Mayweather and Hopkins...they stay in tip top condition so that camp isn't focused on shedding weight, but being strong, comfortable, relaxed and focusing on skill, sharpness and strategy.

That's why it never meant much to me to see someone like Chris Areola release photos of him getting into shape for a fight...to me it just means his camp is based around exercise sessions rather than actual skill and technique
                    The thing about it though is that it's very unhealthy. It's not cool to be dropping 40 lbs within a couple months. Only to balloon right back up there shortly afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                    X