Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora's Trainer Impressed By Scott, Confident of a Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora's Trainer Impressed By Scott, Confident of a Win

We’re now just over a month away from a very interesting heavyweight fight in London between undefeated American Malik Scott (35-0) and Dereck ‘Delboy’ Chisora (16-4). The ************ recently caught up with Don and spoke with him on their weekly podcast. He was very complimentary of Scott and called him the best technical Heavyweight boxer he had seen in recent times.

“This guy, I’ve watched him and I can probably go as far to say that technically, the way he puts his punches together, he is the best heavyweight I’ve set my eyes on in recent times," said Charles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

chisora on his day is one tough s.o.b

scott is in for a tough one win or lose

Comment

Originally posted by ukalltheway View Post
      chisora on his day is one tough s.o.b

scott is in for a tough one win or lose
      I agree about chisora being a tough SOB. unfortunately he is in the francois botha mold. tough as nails with a marginal skillset. when he steps up he is usually going into the fight outgunned by is opponents arsenal. malik scott is a great boxer & chisora could be in tough here. there is a reason nobody wants to fight him. the glazkov fight sealed his fate in getting big fights. chisora is going to have to cut off the ring & bully scott because if he doesn't this could be a 100-90 scenario... I think the wilder fight would have been a better choice but due to legal issues that didn't happen. malik scott has a chance to get in the mix again. a win over chisora gives him a better position. most thought he beat glazkov as did I. scott has to move fast...this could be the fight that ends chisora's hopes of winning a world title. he will be a solid gatekeeper for a few more years...

Comment

Scott should win this.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          I agree about chisora being a tough SOB. unfortunately he is in the francois botha mold. tough as nails with a marginal skillset. when he steps up he is usually going into the fight outgunned by is opponents arsenal. malik scott is a great boxer & chisora could be in tough here. there is a reason nobody wants to fight him. the glazkov fight sealed his fate in getting big fights. chisora is going to have to cut off the ring & bully scott because if he doesn't this could be a 100-90 scenario... I think the wilder fight would have been a better choice but due to legal issues that didn't happen. malik scott has a chance to get in the mix again. a win over chisora gives him a better position. most thought he beat glazkov as did I. scott has to move fast...this could be the fight that ends chisora's hopes of winning a world title. he will be a solid gatekeeper for a few more years...
          Whilst I agree with most you're saying, I have to ask this: Is Scott better than Helenius? Comparing the two fighters resume, I would say no. Chisora handily beat Helenius.

So he fought a couple of top 5 guys in Haye and Vitali. Does that mean he cannot mix it up with a guy ranked #15-20? My gut feeling is that the winner of this fight will go on to fight Wladimir. I'm thinking Chisora pulls it off. He's a very tricky customer, and no one, not even fighters like Haye, Fury and Vitali who are ahead of Scott had an easy night against Chisora.

Depends on which Chisora shows up, but if the guy from the Helenius/Haye/Vitali fight shows up - I think he got this.

Comment

It's going to be a 10 round game of Cat and mouse. Scott will play all his usual games and make Chisora look foolish in a boring fight. Unless Chisora tries to bite off Scott's ear or kick him in the balls, this is going to he a boring UD, like all of Scott's fights.

Comment

Malik Scott is the most negative, BORING heavyweight in history. It is laughable that Americans will support this guy but whine and call the Klitschkos "boring." Wlad's most boring fight still looks like a barnburner next to anything by Malik Scott.

I hope Del Boy decapitates the Yank.

Comment

I hope Chisora wins. 16-5 really wouldn't tell the true story of his career in a time of over protected records. He seems to prepare and fight to the level of his opposition, so hopefully he sees Scott as a threat and takes this seriously.

Comment

Mailk skilled technical boxer I don't think Chisora will give him any problems Malik by UD

Comment

Originally posted by Ulver View Post
                    Malik Scott is the most negative, BORING heavyweight in history. It is laughable that Americans will support this guy but whine and call the Klitschkos "boring." Wlad's most boring fight still looks like a barnburner next to anything by Malik Scott.

I hope Del Boy decapitates the Yank.
                    The Klits are boring and so is Scott. But there is a difference between supporting a fighter and enjoying his style. You wouldn't understand that since everything is about nationality and race with you.

Comment

Working...
                    X