No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josesito Lopez: Maidana Will Be Surprised By My Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josesito Lopez: Maidana Will Be Surprised By My Power

Josesito Lopez vs. Marcos Maidana is definitely a boxing fan’s dream fight as it involves two of the most exciting and fun fighters to watch. As soon as this bout was announced, there was instant anticipation as it promised to delivery great action and produce a great fight.

Both combatants punching power is well known; Maidana is regarded as one of the hardest punchers in the sport as his sledge hammer right hand has caused damage on multiple fighters. As for Lopez, he may not pack one punch knockout power but his fists were to be able to break Victor Ortiz’s jaw last June in a fight that is now considered a classic upset. [Click Here To Read More]

Damn right he'll be surprised, especially when he finds himself sprawled out on the canvas.

WAR LOPEZ!!!

Comment

If Lopez makes a concerted effort to work Maidana's body, he's going to give himself an excellent chance at pulling the upset. That said, whoever is strong and assertive enough to take center ring is going to win the fight. I see them taking turns asserting themslelves until the stronger fighter takes definitive control; unless Lopez put that work in early and/or made Maidana miss plenty, Maidana's going to be that fighter

Comment

call me crazy, but i got lopez by stoppage in 7th round. I think a lot of people greatly underestimate this guys heart.

Comment

BOMBS going off right now in the ring, I kinda had a feeling this would happen, once again, another exciting big fight for boxing this year, and we're only half way through!

Lopez might actually win, very alive in the fight right now, might even be up on the scorecards in the 5th, good give and take

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
            Damn right he'll be surprised, especially when he finds himself sprawled out on the canvas.

WAR LOPEZ!!!

guess not

Comment

Working...
            X