No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Baysangurov Having Best Camp Ever For Andrade Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Baysangurov Having Best Camp Ever For Andrade Bout

On the 6th of July, WBO light middleweight champion Zaurbek Baysangurov (28-1, 20 KOs) of Russia, but fighting out of Kiev, Ukraine, aims to defend his title against former supreme amateur Demetrius Andrade, 2007 WC champion, who is still undefeated as a pro (19-0, 13 KOs), in his adopted hometown. Baysangurov is now in his training camp in Big Bear, California, under the tutelage of famed coach Abel Sanchez. Zaur’s brother Salambek, who is also his coach’s assistant, was very confident regarding Baysangurov’s preparations.

[Click Here To Read More]

I feel Andrade will need a KO to win this one.

Comment

Both guys training in the US but the fight is taking place overseas, lame.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

Dude's popular in Kiev.

Doesn't matter though... Boo Boo Bear is gonna KO this guy at home

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Dude's popular in Kiev.

He's gonna need it too. I smell a dirty decision coming up if it goes that direction.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo
            Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Dude's popular in Kiev.

I understand that's where the money is but both guys need exposure in the US too.

Comment

I understand that's where the money is but both guys need exposure in the US too.

I think Baysangurov was hoping for a bigger fight before coming to the U.S with his belt.
              Going to the U.S on a undercard would have been better.... or trying to get a Cotto fight.

Comment

Quote:

I think Baysangurov was hoping for a bigger fight before coming to the U.S with his belt.
                Going to the U.S on a undercard would have been better.... or trying to get a Cotto fight.
                If Showtime doesnt want Cotto-K9 I really doubt they would buy Cotto-Baysangurov. Lol

Comment

If Showtime doesnt want Cotto-K9 I really doubt they would buy Cotto-Baysangurov. Lol

They probably would for the belt... plus Baysangurov been looking better since that KO.
                  If Baysangurov wins... I see them either pursuing Cotto, Alvarez or K9

Comment

Quote:

They probably would for the belt... plus Baysangurov been looking better since that KO.
                    If Baysangurov wins... I see them either pursuing Cotto, Alvarez or K9
                    Well , if he wins yea cause he'll have a good win plus a belt.

Comment

Working...
                    X