Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dawson, Stevenson in Near Wild Brawl at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Dawson, Stevenson in Near Wild Brawl at Weigh-In

Tension has been building all week and this time WBC light heavyweight champion Chad Dawson, and super middleweight challenger Adonis Stevenson, nearly brawled it out at Friday's official weigh-in after words were exchanged during the face-off. Their fight will headline an HBO televised main event from Montreal's Bell Centre on Saturday night.

[Click Here To Read More]

I doubt it will happen because Chad is no puncher but I'm sure everyone would appreciate seeing scumbag Stevenson doing the leg quiver on the canvas. It would make a lot of people happy to see him get a little of what he deserves for the lives of women and children he has harmed in the past.

Comment

Chad Dawson going to bust that ass...no ****, stops him late.

Stevenson is a glorified journeyman.

Comment

How is Stevenson a journeyman? He has only one loss, is well supported by a large promoter, and usually fights at home. Dawson, a far more accomplished boxer, is the one that had to journey to Montreal.

I'm very interested in this bout. Dawson, at his best, seems like a much better boxer, but I'm not sure where he's at after the Ward beating. Is his resistance lower? Can he not recover as well? What's his confidence like and how will he react if Stevenson gets him in trouble?

I won't be surprised by a one-sided Dawson win or a stoppage win for Stevenson.

Comment

Damn I can't stand Stevenson, dude looks like a head case.

War people's champ !!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            I doubt it will happen because Chad is no puncher but I'm sure everyone would appreciate seeing scumbag Stevenson doing the leg quiver on the canvas. It would make a lot of people happy to see him get a little of what he deserves for the lives of women and children he has harmed in the past.
            Good god man, you have some crusade going against superman Stevenson. He should lose a decision, he gets gassed in the later rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by shoog View Post
              Good god man, you have some crusade going against superman Stevenson.
              Pretty much anyone who is aware of what he has done, does as well. And don't ever call him Superman...that is an insult to the name. He is a SuperSick piece of crap poor excuse for a human though.
              Last edited by richardt; 06-07-2013, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Hopefully Chad returns to form and busts this scumbag up.

I actually think Chad via stoppage is the wise bet.

Comment

Dawson by decision

Comment

By the way here's a vid, starts at around 4.20 More pushing than brawling to be fair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7a3e0uZMcY

Comment

Working...
                    X