No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dawson-Stevenson, Gamboa-Perez Tense Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Dawson-Stevenson, Gamboa-Perez Tense Presser

A tense press conference took place for Saturday's HBO televised doubleheader from the Bell Centre in Montreal. In the main event, light heavyweight champ Chad Dawson (31-2, 17 KOs) from New Haven, Ct. returns to the 175-pound division to take on Adonis Stevenson (20-1, 17 KOs), originally from Haiti and now living in Longueuil, Canada, in a scheduled 12-round title match. After a loss to super middleweight champ Andre Ward, Dawson looks to get back on track and stay atop the light heavyweight ranks. Stevenson has been tearing through the super middleweight division and is on a seven-bout win streak following his only loss, in 2010. This fight marks his debut at 175 pounds. Photos by Robert Levesque/A.R. PhotoZone.

[Click Here To Read More]

War Dawson!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'd rather read the same article about Canelo vs Mayweather than see pics of this boring card. I'd rather think about Canelo fighting Mayweather than watch these boring fighters. Except Gamboa he's coo. I like Perez but he's not good enough. Dawson vs Stevenson ...I just fell asleep picturing that...

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin
        I'd rather read the same article about Canelo vs Mayweather than see pics of this boring card. I'd rather think about Canelo fighting Mayweather than watch these boring fighters. Except Gamboa he's coo. I like Perez but he's not good enough. Dawson vs Stevenson ...I just fell asleep picturing that...
        I actually think both cards (HBO and Showtime) are pretty equal.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I'll watch Gamboa's fight as long as it doesn't interfere with any portion of Showtime's televised card.

2 Days: Gennady Golovkin is something I have to watch.

Comment

Working...
          X