Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios on Pacquiao: I Will Shock The World, Shut Mouths!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rios on Pacquiao: I Will Shock The World, Shut Mouths!

Brandon "Bam Bam" Rios (31-1-1, 23 KOs) has had many big and exciting fights since turning pro in 2004, but none of them will be bigger and more exciting than his next one.

On November 23, the 27-year-old slugger from Oxnard, California will face 8-division world champion Manny Pacquiao (54-5-2, 38 KOs) in a clash of boxing's two most violent forces in what is pegged to be an all-out war for as long as it lasts. The fact that both men are coming off losses and raring to get back on the winning column only adds to the already high stakes of this prizefight.

Rios, as expected, is coming into his matchup against the Filipino boxing icon as the underdog. Some have even gone as far as writing him off as nothing but the sacrificial lamb in Pacquiao's comeback tour. But Rios, it's nothing new.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Marquez already did that.

Comment

Rios has a chance, Pac man has lost his hunger for the game while Rios really wants to win.

I see a Knockout in this one, really good fight.

Comment

I got Rios by KO or a robbery for Pacquioa. Pac is fighting for the money. Its bad. And when you are fighting the battle against brokeness you tend to lose focus of the craft. You start counting the future paydays that will put you back in the black. And while you're counting ahead, the guy infront you is kicking your ass.

Comment

Both are in my favorite column

Its a barn burner as long as it last.

IF Pac gets KO'd he should hang them up, you live by the sword you die by it

IF Rios gets KO'd he should take some time off and COME BACK

This is gonna be a FIGHT

This will NOT be a ballerina show !!!!!!

Comment

i hope you do shock the world brandon,that way roach,pacquiao and all the paquiao fans can go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
              Marquez already did that.
              Beat me to it..

Comment

Lets not fool ourselves, this just a cherry pick to get arums moneymaker PAC, back in the conversation with Floyd. They both make more money when their potential fight is hanging out there. If PAC is even at 75% of his old self rios is gonna take a beating hoping for one punch. He will be in and out with combos to rios before rios can do anything. This will get the Floyd vs PAC argument going again. So arum can try to get PAC one of those many weather contracts from hbo in which arum will rob PAC some more. If this was Floyd fighting a guy who just lost at a lower weight class you would call it for what it is a cherrypick

Comment

you will indeed shut mouths brandon. when someone is laying on the floor on the brink of death, people close their mouths in anguish and wondering if youre gonna wake up or not

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
                    Lets not fool ourselves, this just a cherry pick to get arums moneymaker PAC, back in the conversation with Floyd. They both make more money when their potential fight is hanging out there. If PAC is even at .5% of his old self rios is gonna take a beating hoping for one punch. He will be in and out with combos to rios before rios can do anything. This will get the Floyd vs PAC argument going again. So arum can try to get PAC one of those many weather contracts from hbo in which arum will rob PAC some more. If this was Floyd fighting a guy who just lost at a lower weight class you would call it for what it is a cherrypick
                    fixed it for you...

Comment

Working...
                    X