No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guillermo Jones Eyes Klitschko, Rips Lebedev's Corner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guillermo Jones Eyes Klitschko, Rips Lebedev's Corner

WBA cruiserweight champion Guillermo "El Felino" Jones is still amazed that Denis Lebedev's did not stop the fight, especially considering the Russian boxer's closed right eye, when they faced each other last Friday in Moscow, Russia. The match was stopped in the eleventh round when Lebedev went down from exhaustion and was counted out.

[Click Here To Read More]

IIRC the Klitschkos don't like Don King so there's very little chance of the fight being made.

Comment

w/ his virtual lack of defense as seen vs Lebedev, he won't c round 6 vs either Klitch...it's 1 in a 100 this gets made, the guy's looking 4 a $$ bout...

Comment

Shit, Mormeck got a shot so why not Jones?

Comment

Good luck to him doubt it ever happens. Also I don't know if it should happen.

Comment

Sounds to me like they were gonna rob you if you didn't KO him, Guillermo.

Comment

A fight with Haye or Fury would be more likely. Not as big money obviously, but still more than he's been making.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                w/ his virtual lack of defense as seen vs Lebedev, he won't c round 6 vs either Klitch...it's 1 in a 100 this gets made, the guy's looking 4 a $$ bout...
                With that chin he has on him man! vitali punches would tickle him!
                Lebedev hits like a heavyweight

Comment

If he takes the punches from Wlad that he did from Lebedev it could have terrible consequences. He just doesn't defend at all.

Comment

Jones has nothing but my respect after the ass whooping he put on a very tough Lebedev.

Comment

Working...
                    X