No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WADA Increases Threshold Level For Marijuana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WADA Increases Threshold Level For Marijuana

The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) made significant progress in its mission to enhance global support in the fight against doping in sport during the Agency’s Executive Committee and Foundation Board meetings held in Montreal this weekend.

The meetings focused mainly on proposed amendments to the third draft of the 2015 World Anti-Doping Code in context of the Code Review Process with stakeholders that commenced in November 2011. The review process included three phases of consultation and will conclude at the World Conference on Doping in Sport in Johannesburg, South Africa, November 12-15, 2013.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What's the big deal with marijuana to begin with? What enhancing effect would it have on an athlete? I'm genuinely curious.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) made significant progress in its mission to enhance global support in the fight against doping in sport during the Agency’s Executive Committee and Foundation Board meetings held in Montreal this weekend.

The meetings focused mainly on proposed amendments to the third draft of the 2015 World Anti-Doping Code in context of the Code Review Process with stakeholders that commenced in November 2011. The review process included three phases of consultation and will conclude at the World Conference on Doping in Sport in Johannesburg, South Africa, November 12-15, 2013.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      dudes on weed run faster and punch harder?!?...OMG whats the sense?

Comment

dumbest **** i've read all day

Comment

about time...people complain but when the first boxer get killed in the ring cause his opponent smoked weed before the fight people will finally realize that Marijuana is nothing to f with...

Comment

****ing ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              What's the big deal with marijuana to begin with? What enhancing effect would it have on an athlete? I'm genuinely curious.
              It would certainly make you relaxed, it is also a pain reliever.

Comment

It can alleviate pain pretty well although its debatable if that would constitute a performance enhancer or not.

Comment

Now I've personally don't think it should be a big deal, both professionally and personally, but so I've heard it could help with weight issues, which is why JCC Jr. may of messed with it.

Comment

I could guarantee that smoking before a fight is all bad, if anything sure you can, but achieving elite level performance by smoking pot? Ridiculous.

When I first started going to the gym, one of the coaches asked me if I wanted to come on saturday and he would open it up so me and a few buddies who just started went. I thought it would be a chill day to exercise early saturday morning, and guess what.. he had us spar.

High and boxing isn't really the way to go, at least for me.. just makes you lazy in the ring and I felt like I stood there more than I punched.

Comment

Working...
                    X