No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Shane Mosley, Pablo Cano Hit Cancun For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Shane Mosley, Pablo Cano Hit Cancun For Battle

Former three division world champion "Sugar" Shane Mosley (46-8, 39KOs), and Pablo Cesar Cano (26-2-1, 20KOs), arrived in Cancun, Mexico. On Saturday night at the Grand Oasis Arena, Mosley will return for the first time since losing a tough decision to Saul Alvarez last May. Cano is back from a controversial decision loss to WBA champion Paulie Malignaggi last October. [Click Here To Read More]

Shane looks so washed up. It's time to hang up the gloves, champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post

it really is sad to see.

shane's son looks more like the shane mosley i'm used to seeing than shane himself.

Comment

i kind of feel bad for shane ! hopes he hangs it up soon so he wont damage himself any further ! i hate how the boxers are the ones putting themselves on the line but scum bag promoters sit back and reap the benifits !

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          He looks washed up wearing a sweat suit??

Comment

I hope cano doesnt beat him up too bad

Comment

poor washed up shane having to keep fighting because his ex raped him in a divorce.

Comment

Sad to see Shane resort to this... Smh. He must really need the money bad.

Comment

It isn't sad its Shane's choice, and i am pretty sure it is not for the money because he can not be getting paid anything for this fight if the fight is in Cancun.
                  He is just like every great fighter before him and will be for those after him, how hard is it to walk away from something that has given you everything?
                  It is that self belief that made him a Champion and its that same belief that will keep him fighting no matter what anybody says or thinks.
                  And good for him because he looks happy, i just hope he does not get hurt

Comment

Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
                    It isn't sad its Shane's choice, and i am pretty sure it is not for the money because he can not be getting paid anything for this fight if the fight is in Cancun.
                    He is just like every great fighter before him and will be for those after him, how hard is it to walk away from something that has given you everything?
                    It is that self belief that made him a Champion and its that same belief that will keep him fighting no matter what anybody says or thinks.
                    And good for him because he looks happy, i just hope he does not get hurt

it is absolutely sad. did you catch the canelo fight? that was about as sad as it gets. he came out of retirement after admitting he was done. he needs the money. his ex wife was his manager. she took him to the cleaners.

fighters before mosley have been tragic figures, and there will be tragic figures in boxing after shane mosley. it's a damn shame to see a great fighter like shane mosley reduced to this.

Comment

Working...
                    X