No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kessler: Carl Froch is Still Making The Same Mistakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kessler: Carl Froch is Still Making The Same Mistakes

When Mikkel Kessler talks about Carl Froch, he does so with some leverage as the two of them have fought before. While the English Media believes that the Nottingham Cobra has progressed in the last couple of years, the Dane sees little change. He tells Danish news agency RITZAU:

"He is making a lot of mistakes. I also think that he never changes. A lot of the stuff he is doing, is exactly the same thing he has been doing for years. Of course he has gained some experience with his fights, but essentially he is doing the same things he's always done." [Click Here To Read More]

Man this fight is gonna be good.

Peterson-Matthysse then this a week later is amazing. Us boxing fans have been spoiled lately lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
      Man this fight is gonna be good.

Peterson-Matthysse then this a week later is amazing. Us boxing fans have been spoiled lately lol
      I know man we have been having really great fights this year! Thank God for that!!!

Comment

Still cant believe i got tickets for this one. But i really do believe carl has improved over the past couple over years since his defeats in the super 6, mentally more than anything which i think will give him the edge in this. SOG still a class above them both tho

Comment

Froch will win this but will have to bite down in the championship rounds.

Comment

Thats the way kessler, dont let the bute ko hype get to you. Youd done the same.

Comment

Kessler has a great shot to win this one. Montoya is a great trainer, and he's been improving Mikkel alot in recent fights. Froch is a live bomb, but still, most charging bulls can be tamed if you go about it the right way.

Comment

Great sparring for Kessler - Groves similar style with the low left hand jab pumping upwards and Cleverly is a big, strong and fast LH with a huge work rate.

Kessler's either gonna come in really sharp and top nic or may leave to much in the gym - his trainer needs to find the balance when watching the sparring.

If I was Kessler and Montoya I'd watch fight like G Johnson - the way he got past Froch's jab and walked him down.

Froch hates it when you get too close to him - if you get inside his jab he struggles - Kessler has shorter arms and can make his shots short on the inside, plenty downstairs as i recall Froch doesn't like it to the body too much but with eat it to the head all day long.

Comment

Johnson's old and gassed after 7 but that was a good plan for nulifying Froch's power and getting your own work off when you don't have the skill set of a A Ward.

Comment

momentum is with froch.... and also froch didn't quit the super-six like a gay boy

Comment

Working...
                    X