Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah: Angel Garcia is a Drug Addict, A Dopehead!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zab Judah: Angel Garcia is a Drug Addict, A Dopehead!

NEW YORK — Zab Judah took his war of words with Angel Garcia to an extremely personal level Thursday.

An incensed Judah called Garcia, father and trainer of WBC super lightweight champion Danny Garcia, a “dopehead” amid a heated press conference controversy at Barclays Center.

“Angel Garcia is a dopehead,” Judah said. “Look at the man. He’s always going crazy. He must be a drug addict or an ex-drug addict or something. He can’t control himself. He reacts in a crazy, frantic way and me being from Brooklyn, and doing things that I used to do, this is how these people react. Plain and simple. I don’t know nothing else.” [Click Here To Read More]

Cut the crap Judah

Mayne Judah cut the bull*****, you know damn well you went to talk **** to Angel, in the video Angel ain't saying nothin to you but you wanna go in there and have your nose cleaners and shoe shiners go in there and talk ***** to Angel, ya'll pickin on a 50 year old man, and then you wanna blame this all on him, n!gg@ in the first press conference he spoke to you face to face without an entourage sorrounding him and all he said was the same ***** everyone says, even guys like Jim Lampley, "4 round fighter", and you wanna go in there mobbin and *****, please n!gg@ you ain't the victim here, Danny keeps sayin he's gonna shut your big mouth and he said he was gonna knock you out and you ain't sayin nothin to him

Comment

This is the best build up for a fight I've seen in awhile. Also, not sure why people say this isn't a legit good fight.....??? Judah is a Top 10 JWW, and looked pretty good dominating Paris last year, a fight many for some reason predicted he would lose.

Comment

Originally posted by St. John's Gent View Post
        Mayne Judah cut the bull*****, you know damn well you went to talk **** to Angel, in the video Angel ain't saying nothin to you but you wanna go in there and have your nose cleaners and shoe shiners go in there and talk ***** to Angel, ya'll pickin on a 50 year old man, and then you wanna blame this all on him, n!gg@ in the first press conference he spoke to you face to face without an entourage sorrounding him and all he said was the same ***** everyone says, even guys like Jim Lampley, "4 round fighter", and you wanna go in there mobbin and *****, please n!gg@ you ain't the victim here, Danny keeps sayin he's gonna shut your big mouth and he said he was gonna knock you out and you ain't sayin nothin to him
        Did you really just type "Mayne"!?

Comment

I can't wait for this fight! I am one of those that is not sold on Danny yet so this might be a good fight.

Comment

I always thought this,but damn Zab said it..Too funny tbh..Anyway,this really does not matter and holds no weight on the fight..Angel is a solid man in his son's corner..Should be a good fight tomorrow night..

Comment

Hell yea, I'm loving all the trash talk between the two camps. Someone will be swallowing their pride tomorrow night!!!!!

Comment

Can only hope Zab Judah out boxes Danny Garcia the problem is...
                Danny Garcia is calm and cool about this fight whether a angry Zab Judah will be a good test or not it yet to be found out.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  This is the best build up for a fight I've seen in awhile. Also, not sure why people say this isn't a legit good fight.....??? Judah is a Top 10 JWW, and looked pretty good dominating Paris last year, a fight many for some reason predicted he would lose.
                  Angel and Zab should be paid separate promotional fees because they are single handedly selling this Showtime card.

At times I couldn't tell if this was all staged but I can't remember when the last time I laughed so freaking hard at a press conference, sad thing is I think Zab likes Danny but Angel "Dopehead" Garcia is good at what he does. I've written Judah off about as many times as I wrote off Tyson and somehow someway his azz always finds a way to stay relevant and entertaining.

Comment

You about to meet the BanStick mang......nice knowing ya.

Comment

Working...
                    X