Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pulev: Tyson Fury Didn't Impress, Fight Me Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pulev: Tyson Fury Didn't Impress, Fight Me Next!

Heavyweight European champion Kubrat Pulev (17-0, 9 KOs) was attentively watching a Saturday’s battle between Tyson Fury (21-0, 15 KOs) and Steve Cunningham (25-6, 12 KOs). The Briton won by knockout in the 7th round, but was floored in the 2nd, and had serious problems with the former cruiserweight champion. Pulev believes that Fury’s performance fell short of an idealwin.

[Click Here To Read More]

Pulev "I'm not going to demand a big payment"

Kubrat willing to kick Fury's ass just for the fun of it. Let's see how much of Tyson running his mouth about being an Irish traveller and having fighting in his blood blah blah blah is genuine.

Comment

Deontay Wilder kicks both thier asses !

Comment

I hope this fight gets made.

Comment

Kubrat Pulev Is a good fighter i think he would handle Fury.

Comment

This is my second choice, Fury/Haye being my first.

Comment

The Fury that turned up against Kevin Johnson with Peter Fury in the corner is a much closer fight against Pulev then the Fury that turned up against Cunningham without Peter Fury.

I'd lean to Pulev though, he's looked pretty impressive in his last couple of fights and is a decent fighter. Not sure if it happens though, considering the money that it would be worth in comparison to a Haye fight. If Fury v Haye happens it would be massive, and Fury better keep his damn left hand high if he wants to see it out of the 1st round!

Comment

I dont think Fury impressed any 1 esp. with that cheap a$$ ko punch.
                ppl say Floyd suckered Ortiz-no no no- Fury forearm to the face
                followed by a right hand...That big and still gotta fight dirty

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Heavyweight European champion Kubrat Pulev (17-0, 9 KOs) was attentively watching a Saturday’s battle between Tyson Fury (21-0, 15 KOs) and Steve Cunningham (25-6, 12 KOs). The Briton won by knockout in the 7th round, but was floored in the 2nd, and had serious problems with the former cruiserweight champion. Pulev believes that Fury’s performance fell short of an idealwin.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  Anothey braniac boxer If he didn't impressed why do you want to fight him?

Comment

Even though I like both fighters, I think Pulev wins this one. If Cunningham was able to knock Fury down, Pulev will be able to do that in a more fashion manner....

Comment

Working...
                    X