Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: I Know I'm a Better Fighter Than Rigondeaux!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire: I Know I'm a Better Fighter Than Rigondeaux!

"Just the rematch. It's pretty much just the rematch," 2012 Fighter of the Year, Nonito Donaire, Jr., quickly responded to me when I asked him about what would make him stay at the 122 lb. super bantamweight division.

Donaire had been vocal about his struggles to make the 122 weight limit in his recent fights which has led to leg cramps dating back to his title unification bout last August against Jeffrey Mathebula. But there is one fight that will motivate him to continue shedding that extra weight, and that is a rematch with recent tormentor Guillermo Rigondeaux, who now holds the WBA and WBO belts. [Click Here To Read More]

Nah bro, you got schooled.

Maybe down the line I'd like to see a rematch

Comment

Knowing is not showing.

Comment

the old Filipino ''leg cramp'' excuses

Comment

he would get beat worse in a rematch. 100%.

Comment

Oh STFU Conaire you whiny b1tch. You got schooled by the superior boxer, the superior fighter with the superior skillset, end of!

You make it impossible for me to root for you. Everytime you act humble or do something good you ruin it by spewing crap and going on like a little child.
            Shut up, accept your defeat and move on. You will never beat El Chacal.

Comment

Go away Donaire.

Just move up to 126 and fight Juan Ma. Maybe you'll have more luck in that division...

Comment

lololololololololololol

Donaire is delusional..

Comment

Yeah man, fight was real close

Comment

I hope Donaire moves up to 126 and fights YURIORKIS GAMBOA and gets dominated again.

(obviously this is a pipe dream considering the different Promoters..but still)

Comment

Working...
                    X