No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Zab Judah, Danny Jacobs, Browne Media Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Zab Judah, Danny Jacobs, Browne Media Day

Three New York fighters took part in a media day event, as they prepare for Saturday's big card at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. Zab Judah will challenge WBC/WBA 140-pound champion Danny Garcia in the Showtime televised main event. Also on the card, middleweight Danny Jacobs and heavyweight Marcus Browne will see action. Photos by Damien Acevedo/BoxingScene.com.

[Click Here To Read More]

Funky fists

Jacobs and Browne have some scarred up fists! Back to fight night, I think Judah's got this..

Comment

Zab looks to be in good shape, hopfully hes really motivated and hungry for this fight.

Comment

Garcia got this. Judah going down.

Comment

Zab look old lol

Comment

I hope Zab puts a good fight saturday, because when he's prepared he boxes really really good. I still think Danny stops him, to much youth and strength.

Comment

If Zab sticks to he's obvious superior boxing skills, then he'll lock down the win. Anybody who thinks Zab will be easy work for Garcia, is definitely mistaken.
              Last edited by GodInFleshSuit; 04-23-2013, 07:57 PM.

Comment

this weekend is just terrible. tune up city. judah-garcia, quillin-some guy, amir khan-shotty diaz, martinez-random british man

Comment

Garcia thinks he is fighting another Morales, nah man, you gonna get boxed up like a Christmas present son.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    this weekend is just terrible. tune up city. judah-garcia, quillin-some guy, amir khan-shotty diaz, martinez-random british man
                    I agree. This weeks has many mismatches. In the past weeks we saw that the Alvarado-Rios fight had 2 boxers of about same age and quality. Rigo and Donaire were 2 champions unifying (although it ended showing that Nonito was well overrated just profiting of his physical advantages). Last Saturday we had also 2 undefeated young champions unifying (many predicted Trout winning). These 3 fights were hard to be mismatches. If Garcia doesn't win this week, it will be clearer that he only profited of an old and small guy like Morales and a jaw of glass boxer like Khan. And I can't imagine what would happen if Sergio Martinez would lose against the British.

Comment

Working...
                    X