No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Terrazas, Juanma, Ramirez Win in Mexico City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Terrazas, Juanma, Ramirez Win in Mexico City

Arena, Mexico City, Mexico - In a battle for the vacant WBC super bantamweight title, Victor Terrazas (37-2-1, 21KOs) got drilled hard in the twelfth and final round, but held on to win a very close twelve round split decision over countryman and former champion Cristian Mijares (47-7-2, 22KOs). The scores were 114-113 Mijares, 114-113 Terrazas and 115-112 Terrazas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Terrazzo/Mijares fight was a very close fight

Comment

I wanna be like Juanma, flanked by a stable of Tecate chicks. HA

Comment

Nice to hear that Terrazas got the victory, hopefully we'll get Rigo/Terrazas next.

Comment

Nice pic of that vicious body shot by Juanma I should have watched this fight instead of Canelo this had a more exciting main event

Comment

who is that middleweight guy that took out the colombian

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              Nice pic of that vicious body shot by Juanma I should have watched this fight instead of Canelo this had a more exciting main event
              congrats bro. your boy juanma took out a guy with a 31-25 record.....

i bet you and boricua friends are having a reggaeton rodeo in celebration right???

Comment

I have the up most respect for puerto ricans but not PRBOXINGCOTTO that mojon!

Comment

Originally posted by mex602 View Post
                  congrats bro. your boy juanma took out a guy with a 31-25 record.....

i bet you and boricua friends are having a reggaeton rodeo in celebration right???
                  WTF? hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
                    I have the up most respect for puerto ricans but not PRBOXINGCOTTO that mojon!
                    me too. he is just as bad as pac t ards

Comment

Working...
                    X