No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Arreola Putting in Work For Stiverne Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Arreola Putting in Work For Stiverne Showdown

Luis Sandoval catches up heavyweight contender Chris Arreola putting in some hard work for his high-stakes HBO televised eliminator against Bermane Stiverne. [Click Here To Read More]

I must be the only one interested in this fight, lol.

Anyway, Stiverne can punch, but he doesn't punch nearly enough. If Stiverne lands one humdinger he could pull off an upset, but I think it's unlikely. Arreola seems highly motivated for this fight. Hopefully he isn't too wrapped up in the notion of "sending a message" by trying to knock out Stiverne early. That might cause Arreola to become reckless and grant Stiverne the opportunity he needs.

Comment

Fury v Arreola next and winner gets a Klit. Need something in the HW division.

Comment

This is just Arreola fighting another in what has been a long line of B level fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Fury v Arreola next and winner gets a Klit. Need something in the HW division.
          Rather see Fury (if he wins against Cunningham) and Arreola (if he wins against Stiverne) receive separate shots at the Klitschko's. They shouldn't face off, when the Charr's, Wach's, and Pianeta's of the world are receiving title shots... Arreola and Fury would have better shots against the Klitschko's on 2 weeks notice.

I say Wlad-Arreola and Vitali-Fury next...
          Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
          This is just Arreola fighting another in what has been a long line of B level fighters.
          Except for the Klitschko's and Haye (who is borderline, A-/B+)... That's all there actually is at Heavyweight...

Comment

Arreola vs Chisora please.

Comment

Arreola is looking great, cant wait for this fight, Ive been waiting for Arreola to come back already. Stiverne is having nightmares.

Comment

Chris looks slim and ready to go. Good for him; his desire to come back and stay active after losing to Vitali and Adamek made me a fan.

Don't sleep on this fight, it's going to be a competitive and exciting matchup.

Comment

Possibly the worst mitt work ever seen from a pro boxer. He looks in much better shape than he usually does and I'm expecting to see a significant improvement in his performance.

Comment

Great to see an in shape, dedicated Arreola. He's going to blow Stiverne away in a few rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X