No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khabib Allakhverdiev's Return is Eyed For Mid-June

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khabib Allakhverdiev's Return is Eyed For Mid-June

WBA World and IBO light welterweight titleholder Khabib Allakhverdiev (18-0, 8 KOs) has returned to the gym after a break which was caused by an elbow injury and started preparations for his next bout under the eye of his brother and trainer, Shafidin Allakhverdiev.

The unbeaten “Hawk” was set to face Breidis Prescott (26-5, 20 KOs) on March 30th in Las Vegas, but the injury had forced him to withdraw from that fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Technically he didn't stop Guzman. Although I thought he was going to stop Guzman he won a TD officially.
    Hopefully they find a good opponent for him. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing him return.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
      Technically he didn't stop Guzman. Although I thought he was going to stop Guzman he won a TD officially.
      Hopefully they find a good opponent for him. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing him return.
      Technically, but we all know the ref gave Guzman EVERY opportunity he could to help him out. That whole even was chit and the fix was clearly in.... the whole event was laughable from start to finish. from the playing of Khabibs ring entrance song in place of the Russian national anthem (inexcusable for a professional fight) to the AWFUL commentators, lol those were the most blatantly biased commentators I've ever heard in my life, yea they were supporting their in-house fighter but they were talking straight nonsense the whole fight lol, to the terrible terrible referee.

If anything, Khabib got robbed of having a TKO on his résumé instead of a decision.

Anyway, war Khabib

Comment

I like Khabib. He beat someone while all cards were stacked against him. Looking forward to his return.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
          Technically, but we all know the ref gave Guzman EVERY opportunity he could to help him out. That whole even was chit and the fix was clearly in.... the whole event was laughable from start to finish. from the playing of Khabibs ring entrance song in place of the Russian national anthem (inexcusable for a professional fight) to the AWFUL commentators, lol those were the most blatantly biased commentators I've ever heard in my life, yea they were supporting their in-house fighter but they were talking straight nonsense the whole fight lol, to the terrible terrible referee.

If anything, Khabib got robbed of having a TKO on his résumé instead of a decision.

Anyway, war Khabib
          I'm a Guzman fan and I agree with all of this.

Comment

Oh yeah and if I remember correctly one judge actually had the audacity to score it for Guzman. Disgrace to boxing. And when the ring announcer was reading the score cards and announced the scorecard that had Guzman, tje camera focused on Guzman and Guzmans trainer and his trainer had this HUGE optimistic look on his face and whispering to Joan as if he's saying "told ya so, we got this bud " and Joan looked like he thought he was gonna get the win too........ Lmao. pathethic event.

Any undefeated boxer going to fight on one of Aquinity sports (?) cards/main events anytime soon, beware. Just saying.

(Nothing against Guzman. His whole management team/handlers are absolute chit heads tho)

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
              Oh yeah and if I remember correctly one judge actually had the audacity to score it for Guzman. Disgrace to boxing. And when the ring announcer was reading the score cards and announced the scorecard that had Guzman, tje camera focused on Guzman and Guzmans trainer and his trainer had this HUGE optimistic look on his face and whispering to Joan as if he's saying "told ya so, we got this bud " and Joan looked like he thought he was gonna get the win too........ Lmao. pathethic event.

Any undefeated boxer going to fight on one of Aquinity sports (?) cards/main events anytime soon, beware. Just saying.

(Nothing against Guzman. His whole management team/handlers are absolute chit heads tho)
              Yeah I think the was Nelson Vazquez. He's one of the worst judges out there. He gave Peterson only 3 or 4 rounds against Khan when the fight could have gone either way. He also had Paulie over Cano.

Comment

Working...
              X