No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: I Did Enough To Win, At The Very Least a Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire: I Did Enough To Win, At The Very Least a Draw

Former three division world champion Nonito Donaire (31-2, 20KOs) was surprised that he didn't get a decision victory last Saturday night at Radio City Music Hall in New York City. Guillermo Rigondeaux (12-0, 8KOs) unified the WBA/WBO super bantamweight titles with scores of 114-113, 115-112 and 116-111. Donaire felt he should have won a close decision or at the very least the fight should have been scored a draw.

The 'Filipino Flash" will now get surgery to repair some tendon damage in his right shoulder, and he plans to stay away from boxing for a few months in order to spend time with his wife and their newborn son.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah about that:

http://fightscorecollector.blogspot.com/

Now take some time off and go enjoy your family. Time to move to featherweight.

Comment

Who in the FUK is Donaire kidding?????!!!! He was dominated!!

Comment

Wow, this dude is lying to himself and Arum and every other deluded idiot can eat $h!t. You lost bro, you got outclassed to the point of embarrassment real talk. And I like you.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Former three division world champion Nonito Donaire (31-2, 20KOs) was surprised that he didn't get a decision victory last Saturday night at Radio City Music Hall in New York City. Guillermo Rigondeaux (12-0, 8KOs) unified the WBA/WBO super bantamweight titles with scores of 114-113, 115-112 and 116-111. Donaire felt he should have won a close decision or at the very least the fight should have been scored a draw.

The 'Filipino Flash" will now get surgery to repair some tendon damage in his right shoulder, and he plans to stay away from boxing for a few months in order to spend time with his wife and their newborn son.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          Poor kid..he is in denial and he looked so sad...I hope he get healed soon

Comment

Donaire is FULL of it!!!! He was owned!!!! There is nothing controversial or close about that fight. Rigo was masterful!!!

Comment

And RIGO's next fight is um um um...i'm bored already!

Comment

Garcia got a couple of heartbroken fighters in his stable right now. Maidana better snap on Lopez come June 8th.

Comment

Donaire was dominated, decimated and nearly decapitated, who's he kidding?

Comment

Donaire came to fight

Rigo came to run and throw a weak feeling out jab

The fans were right to boo Rigo

Comment

Working...
                    X