No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Mosley, Cano Have Face To Face in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Mosley, Cano Have Face To Face in Mexico

Former three division world champion "Sugar" Shane Mosley (46-8-1, 39 KOs), 41-years-old, is looking to get his career back on track when he faces 23-year-old Pablo Cesar Cano (26-2-1, 20 KOs) in a welterweight contest on May 18th in Cancun, Mexico. Mosley returns for the first time last May's twelve round decision loss to WBC 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. The two boxers met face to face in Televisa's studio. Photo by Rolando Arellano.

[Click Here To Read More]

who the heck is that putini sitting next to suliaman smh ..I think mosley gets the win, cano cuts to easy

Comment

Who's that fruit cake looking dude wearing the ascot around his neck? BTW -
      Corona Chick look good....

Comment

...God dammit Mosley, why couldn't you have just stayed retired?

Cano will just win a boring UD over "beyond shot, no power, no reflexes, payday" Mosley.

Comment

I got Cano, but brutal third world country ass-raping pillage! I can't envision a scenario where Cano just doesn't body Shane and totally murk him

Comment

Why is there a WBC belt on the table?

Comment

Bye Bye Mosley. Enjoy living the rest of your life as a vegetable after this.

Comment

This is sad.

Comment

Hopefully Mosley retires after this. He's looking old and way past his best

Comment

Once again anyone know why they have a belt sitting on the table?is this for some made up title?

Comment

Working...
                    X