No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I Applaud Canelo, Mayweather Sees Danger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I Applaud Canelo, Mayweather Sees Danger

Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya fully supports WBC 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, who rejected the opportunity to fight on the May 4th Floyd Mayweather-Robert Guerrero undercard in Las Vegas, and instead reached an agreement to face WBA champion Austin Trout on April 20th. Canelo was going to be the Showtime pay-per-view co-feature, but walked away from the show after Mayweather refused to sign a contract that guarenteed Canelo a showdown in September.

Canelo will now face Trout in the main event of a big card at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas. At least 40,000 fans are expected at the show.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The Mexican supporting the Mexican, no surprise here.

Comment

Agreed!!!

Honestly, I respect the way Canelo made his point loud and clear. Enough of Mayweather calling the shots. He's hand picked his way to the top and everyone, including Canelo is done with the excuses. Step up or go home, that's what I say...

Comment

Oscar is probably one of the Trolls on here who worships any Mexican lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
          Oscar is probably one of the Trolls on here who worships any Mexican lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          lol he reminds of a few

Comment

Originally posted by AlbanianTruths View Post
            Honestly, I respect the way Canelo made his point loud and clear. Enough of Mayweather calling the shots. He's hand picked his way to the top and everyone, including Canelo is done with the excuses. Step up or go home, that's what I say...
            someone defending Canelo when it comes to handpicking his way to the top. too funny

Comment

Smart move Oscar. Hype the fight!

Comment

Just like Shane, Hatton, and Ortiz huh Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  someone defending Canelo when it comes to handpicking his way to the top. too funny
                  Boom, ya see dat didn't ya?? Takes a lot of nerve to defend canelo with a statement like that. It's well known I'm a Floyd critic, but no canelo fan should have the gall to talk about Floyd cherrypicking.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Boom, ya see dat didn't ya?? Takes a lot of nerve to defend canelo with a statement like that. It's well known I'm a Floyd critic, but no canelo fan should have the gall to talk about Floyd cherrypicking.
                    would you rather let floyd punch you in the balls 10 times or make out with canelo for approximately 1 minute?

Comment

Working...
                    X