Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux To Donaire: A Barking Dog Does Not Bite!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux To Donaire: A Barking Dog Does Not Bite!

WBA super bantamweight champion Guillermo Rigondeaux (11-0, 8KOs) is not concerned with the boasts of WBO champion Nonito Donaire (31-1, 20KOs) and his trainer Robert Garcia. Donaire and Garcia have mentioned how their advantage in power, and skill, will send the two-time Olympic gold medal winner running for cover. Both Donaire and Garcia predict an explosive knockout victory on April 13th at Radio City Music Hall in New York. The super bantamweight unification will be televised by HBO.

[Click Here To Read More]

At least Rigo is realistic with "We will see if he is better than me" cause he knows he can lose as well. And it sounds like Rigo is doing a lot of barking too.

Comment

It's funny he says that considering he has been the one doing the most barking.

Comment

umhhhh.. okay? nd a cat purrs nd a bird chirps

serious question tho.. logically, what does this matter nd how does this change how youre gna get ktfo wild crazy next saturday?

Comment

only one week away baby

Comment

What a lame attempt by Rigo to get under the skin of Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub_Baal View Post
              only one week away baby

the fight will get postponed mate..

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
                It's funny he says that considering he has been the one doing the most barking.
                I think Doniare is the one being a prima donna about this whole fight, always whining about something. As for the bark dogs don't bite, I assume that is a Cuban idiom that doesn't translate well to English.

Comment

Lets Get It On!

Comment

got a fun night planned around this fight cant wait to see how it unfolds, my moneys on rigo tho its 50% but these up coming fights are what boxing is made of

Comment

Working...
                    X