No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kubrat Pulev: We Are in Talks To Fight David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kubrat Pulev: We Are in Talks To Fight David Haye

Heavyweight European champion Kubrat Pulev (17-0, 9 KOs) has confirmed to Sporta that his promoters have been negotiating with the team of former two-division champion David Haye (26-2, 24 KOs), who’s going to return to the ring on June 29th at MEN Arena in Manchester, England.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hayemaker UD.

Comment

lol the Klitschko fans aren't going to like it if Haye fights Pulev while they've been defending titles against the Charrs and Pianetas of the world.

I don't have much faith in Haye taking the Pulev fight, but kudos to him if he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
        Haye won't fight a good prime HW like Pulev.

He'll take the easiest route to another big payday against a Klitschko.

Haye will choose someone who will be a pushover like the chinny and feather-fisted Andrew Wawrzyk or old age 41 Jovo Pudar (who has never beaten a top 100 HW was beaten by Taurus Sykes about ten years ago).
        Would you admit you were wrong and give Haye his just due if they did fight?

Comment

Props to Haye if he fights Pulev, that would be a very dangerous fight.

Apparently it is out of 5 opponents, 4 who are undefeated. From what I understand it is Boystov, Pulev, Charr, Povetkin and Helenius.

I have a feeling it will be Manuel Charr, with Haye smashing another ex Vitali opponent in more convincing fashion than he did trying to goad him into a title shot.

Personally, I would love to see either Haye V Povetkin or Arreola...both would be brutal fights!

Comment

Originally posted by lefthooklead View Post
            I have a feeling it will be Manuel Charr, with Haye smashing another ex Vitali opponent in more convincing fashion than he did trying to goad him into a title shot.
            Charr is not the worst opponent for a Haye comeback fight since he hasn't fought in quite a while, but after that he needs to step up and take on one of the big guns (not named Klitschko).

Comment

I didn't expect this from a Sauerland fighter...

Comment

Haye fights only stiffs, expect Charr, Wawrzyk, Chagaev as his net opponent. Booth and Haye always take the safe and easy road. The only worldclass heavy Haye fought was Wladimir Klitschko and we all know the outcome.

Comment

Haye fights only stiffs, expect Charr, Wawrzyk, Chagaev as his next opponent. Booth and Haye always take the safe and easy road. The only worldclass heavy Haye ever fought was Wladimir Klitschko and we all know the outcome.

Comment

woah seriously of all the guys haye could pick this is one of the toughest ... he'd be better off trying to land povetkin or something ... still fair play to him if he takes this one while the klits fight the likes of charr and pianeta

Comment

Working...
                    X