Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Quillin: Guerrero Made The Biggest Mistake of His Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Quillin: Guerrero Made The Biggest Mistake of His Career

Unbeaten middleweight world title holder Peter Quillin expects a strong challenge from challenger Fernando Guerrero, but is confident he will successfully defend his title on April 27th at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY.

The bout, along with the Danny Garcia-Zab Judah world title bout will be televised on Showtime and is promoted by Golden Boy Promotions.

“When Guerrero signed the contract to fight me, it’s like he signed a contract to try and beat me,” the outspoken Quillin told Boxingscene.com before a training session at the Wild Card gym West in Santa Monica on Monday afternoon.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Quillin sucks. Don't be surprised if he gets outboxed for 12 rounds.

Comment

quillin has power for sure. I'm curious to see how he does against Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
        Quillin sucks. Don't be surprised if he gets outboxed for 12 rounds.
        Really?? Wow.
        Anyway, Quillin is a beast.
        Margarito is a disgrace to boxing, should of got locked up for his actions. He should of got the Resto treatment.

Comment

Quillin needs to pick up his workrate.

Comment

Lets hope Guerrero doesnt get too scared of Quillins power and fights too negatively. Quillins needs to learn how to win rounds. While he did get those 5 KD's against N'Dam, he was outboxed for most of the fight

Comment

Working...
            X