Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Quillin on Guerrero: I'm Going To Be a Cat on His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Quillin on Guerrero: I'm Going To Be a Cat on His Ass!

It’s a rare occasion when two fighters managed by the same fighter step foot in the ring against one another. Most notably, Al Haymon makes it a point to never match his fighters against one another.

A rare exception comes on April 27, when unbeaten middleweight titlist Peter Quillin takes on Fernando Guerrero at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. Given the pre-fight tension between the two, you wonder if the music and boxing mogul will reconsider his stance on the subject.

The fight is less than four weeks away, but the fighters have already let the verbal punches fly. A conference call to hype up the Showtime-televised co-feature (Danny Garcia faces Zab Judah in the main event) began civil enough, but didn’t take long to reach a boiling point. [Click Here To Read More]

I can't wait for this fight, its almost as good as Zab vs Danny fight.
    I just hope that Quillin doesn't sleep on Guerreros power or he might go to sleep.

Comment

This is an interesting matchup. Guerrero was once highly touted and he has an excellent amateur background. He's basically the anti peter quillin. Quillin has beaten better tho

Comment

Better hope his chin doesn't crack too soon

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          It’s a rare occasion when two fighters managed by the same fighter step foot in the ring against one another. Most notably, Al Haymon makes it a point to never match his fighters against one another.

A rare exception comes on April 27, when unbeaten middleweight titlist Peter Quillin takes on Fernando Guerrero at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. Given the pre-fight tension between the two, you wonder if the music and boxing mogul will reconsider his stance on the subject.

The fight is less than four weeks away, but the fighters have already let the verbal punches fly. A conference call to hype up the Showtime-televised co-feature (Danny Garcia faces Zab Judah in the main event) began civil enough, but didn’t take long to reach a boiling point. [Click Here To Read More]
          I think this will be a good fight! I think Guerrero's loss was somewhat of a fluke. He looked really weak in that fight. I don't think his body adjusted well to going down in weight to fight Brewer. This could be very interesting although I know that Quillin is the favorite. Looking forward to it!

Comment

Al Haymon is a pimp

Haymon hurts boxing. Just as those two twin clowns and Sammy Yo mammy show up in the ring as grinning greeters. Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75
              I can't wait for this fight, its almost as good as Zab vs Danny fight.
              I just hope that Quillin doesn't sleep on Guerreros power or he might go to sleep.
              Garcia vs Judah is trash. A primed fighter fighting another 40 year old who's been out the ring 1 year. Quillin is fighting a primed fighter.

Quillin being born in the US I can only imagine his reaction when he saw the living conditions in Cuba.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Should be a good match-up. Both guys have pretty good power and some notable pedigree. I slightly favor Kid Chocolate, but Guerrero winning wouldn't be that big an upset. I'll be rooting for Quillin though. I enjoy his fighting style, and his demeanor outside of the ring.

Comment

Quillin cat's don't fight mouses

Never heard of a mouse coming out of it's hole cause it's mad and ready to fight a cat. They come out looking for food, and the mouse becomes the food. The only cat and mouse that fight each other is Tom and Jerry. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
                    Garcia vs Judah is trash. A primed fighter fighting another 40 year old who's been out the ring 1 year. Quillin is fighting a primed fighter.

Quillin being born in the US I can only imagine his reaction when he saw the living conditions in Cuba.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    Zab's 35, but I guess that's the new 40, SMDH......

Comment

Working...
                    X